XXXII | My original hoe

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin

"YOU CUT MY DICK INTO TWO RAEMIN!" He shouted loudly, the pain and rage evident clear than crystal in his eyes, "First Taehyung and now me?"

I stood there guilty, descended eyes and trembling lips, "I'm so s-sorry Lord J-Jimin-"

"No sorry!" He shouted once again but this time I flinched and flew back, "You shall be punished!"

"B-but Lord-"

"No buts! Only butts now!"

"Your new dick will be delivered soon." We turned to the man speaking. He was wearing an astronaut costume with a donkey face.

Jimin smiled at him before walking ahead and giving him a french-kiss. I gasped at my spot and he peered at me.

"Kim Raemin! Last time I speak..." Ears perking up, literally. "WAKE UP!"

My eyes fluttered open.

WHAT.

THE.

FUCK.

I peered around the room and heard another loud bang on the white door with a loud shout coming next second.

"YOU'RE LATE YONG RAEMIN!"

Not taking any further seconds to adapt to my surroundings, I immediately got up to unlock the door.

There stood mom with one hand her hip and a broom on her other hand, with a rather angry expression not to mention.

"You're late." She said and my eyes darted to the analog clock sitting next to the bed and she was right.

Extremely.

I raced to the washroom and compromised many things on the routine to make it out within five.

I definitely woke up on the wrong side of the bed, plus wearing the uniform the wrong side first didn't help much.

Running to the school and then realizing I was still on my menstruation, so now was I walking briskly as possible.

The days were getting colder and colder and here I was, outside the dreaded building.

A little bit of fog was visible and I inhaled in the clean cool air before taking a step.

'Last day of periods and last day of this bullshit...hopefully.'

Before I could even move a muscle, a loud exhaust could be heard from behind.

I didn't need to move my head and put my eyes on the figure I knew very well.

Anyway, I did.

He was, unfortunately, shinning out with his dark silver hair. Skinny ripped blue jeans with a leather black jacket.