XXXVII | Not every hole is a goal

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin

The important day was coming.

Homecoming was at the door already!

But no one actually regarded for that.

All they cared about was how we actually had the chance to win the Korea National Football Trophy this year.

Everyone was going crazy.

The football team was given extra privileges.

But all of them had only one name or initial better, in their minds, memories, and lips.

V.

On the other hand, each student every day was given the duty to stay back with the players and take care of their water, glucose, and shit they didn't care for.

And today, it was me.

A good few days before the supposed significant day and I was in charge of taking care of the boys.

"Raemin, water~"

"Raemin granola~"

"FOOOOOOD!"

Heck, they had taken five breaks within an hour. Individually.

I watched V with a blank face who was busy practicing his dribbles the whole time.

All of the other bastards had been taken multiple breaks just excluding him.

With no feelings attached, I took slow strides in the green field and stopped just in front of the silver-haired boy, handing him a cool water bottle, "Here."

He immediately halted, seconds away from goaling and frustration was already visible in his eyes.

If looks could kill, damn, my funeral could've already started.

I immediately retrieved but he instead snatched the bottle from me.

I let out a little ouch at the roughness and he mumbled something which I couldn't quite catch.

"You can leave now," He said arrogantly.

I wasn't planning to live my life here anyway.

Just then Daniel called out me, his melodious voice making my fast-food name no less than an elegant appetizing dish.

I rolled my eyes and was about to move to him but a heavy growl halted me right in my place, "Where do you think you're going?"

My eyebrows raised automatically, then crushed together, replying with a mocking tone, "Weren't you the one who told me to leave? I don't mind obeying your orders, sir."