IX | I'm not an angel honey

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin

Now, along with the end of my precious kimchi, also ended the acquaintance between my and Taehyung, we were finally friends!

And yet to be soulmates.

He belonged to a rich family. He didnt say that, I figured it out by his saying.

His mother passed away when he was born, since then, he lived mostly with his grandmother

His dad was the owner as well as the multi-millionaire company, TKE. The Kim Enterprises.

I wonder even being his classmate, still I didn't know and moreover, no one even talks about it.

I was kinda shocked, to be honest, he doesn't really look like a rich kid, a spoilt rich kid better.

I got to know that Taehyung doesn't really like living in a huge mansion all alone with only his grandmother and his father who rarely is at home, so he prefers to live in a normal sized house.

According to my predictions, he will, of course, be the next CEO of the company as he is really dedicated to that and that after a few years or so, he will be going to the US for further studies.

I jokingly asked him if I could work as his secretary, he laughed and left me on read.

"So, you'll stay alone in the US?" I asked, tilting my head to his side.

He gave me a warm look, thinking for a moment briefly before breaking the silence, "Hmm yea maybe, I mean I'll study there, after done with studies...I'll return I guess." His unsure voice halted for a filtering second, "I'll do a job to get the apparent experience and then...work harder!" Taehyung completed nonchalantly.

"Wow, you've planned it all?" I asked, awed. "I don't even know what I'm having for dinner."

He just laughed.

Taehyung explained that he liked all colors but his favorite color was purple because it devoted peace, love, and many more things, it touched my heart realizing how considering he was.

It was quite strange that in this small time, I got to know a lot of things about him.

It almost felt for a second that I was taking his information out.

But having his genuine trust gave my heart somersaults.

He also bragged that he could make an elephant with the two birthmarks on his right arm and proved it to me.

I wonder why didn't I pass out with the insane level of adorableness and why didn't he get pissed with my so many questions which I referred to being as the last ones.