XLIX | Bal en ruine

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Past

Jimin

It has been roughly half a month since the semester commenced and things were already getting pretty entertaining. Especially after a specific ravenette had caught my interests, Raemin.

True, she was no Aphrodite surrounded by blooming daisies or breathtaking waterfalls, rather she was quite the opposite. Not in the discernment of appeal certainly.

While essentially every girl would positively respond to my flirtatious teasings with a sensual approach, Raemin would just grimace and make faces pulling her tongue out quite a lot.

How I desired to steal that tongue right then and there. She was so cute.

I was nonchalantly stalling through the tedious walls of the building, spotting a few twerps asserting dominance and picking on a brawl with students who were too far weak than their obese bodies. True I was popular, maybe too much. But Park Jimin doesn't need to bully someone just to keep up the stereotypical image of 'popular guys'. My paradisiacal appearance already countered that.

Subconsciously the thought of my family invited itself as I made my way to the rooftop in order to get some fresh air. Until 15, I had lived a moderately decent life- a handsome youngster. That was until dad decided to resign from the position of a chartered accountant and began his own business. It certainly wasn't an easy journey, fail after fail until dad knew every possible way to fail.

That's when God finally sprinkled his blessings upon us. Dad offered a sweet collaboration to my mom, a practical art prodigy. Together they managed to get the business high up and running like the smooth rivulets of the Ocean. But everything comes with a price. As they both were 50% owners, both their presence was equally significant in events, business meetings, promoting programs, etcetera.

And reaching 18, I possessed everything that a rich boy would, except parents. Not like they began to elude me, but few hours transformed into long days, and they finally morphed into weeks. But hey? That wasn't the only family I had. How could I forget my brothers? A grin hooked on my lips reminiscing about those elite dorks.

Namjoon- a child prodigy. There were innumerable times he had taught us shit our teachers failed to. He had always dreamt of becoming a rapper. At first, we all laughed thinking it was the boy's poor attempt of joking, that was only until we actually heard the boy rap. Right then, we realized...this boy was dynamite.

Yoongi- a hyper cat. I mentally giggled recalling how insanely wrong people assume of his nature. Sure he slept like he was Hypnos, but lemme surprise you. Once you have him opened up, he's going to get just as hype as his lit mixtapes. Not gonna lie, stream AgustD.

Hoseok or how I prefer to call him- J-hoe. The name suggests it all. He's a dance enthusiast, except these days he thrived for racing and having a thing for the adrenaline rush, so did I.