III | Calm your hormones

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin

Today was the first day of school.

Was I late? Heavens no!

I woke up at 5 to go to school which starts at 8 and is probably just 10 minutes of walk away from my house area.

Was I nervous? Hell yeah!

I couldn't sleep last night even though I had gone to bed at 10. Damn did I feel like a troll.

✦✧✦✧

I entered the fancy looking building after exactly 10 minutes of brisk walk.

And as expected, I met only an empty school. Great, this place already hated me.

I don't know what got in me as I entered the cursed building, maybe drowsiness or finally getting to experience a k-drama scenario, I kept my bag in the very first classroom and headed out to explore the school alone.

Welp.

I only thought I would, by the time I reached the rooftop, the breeze was cold and soothing contrary to the June summer and that's exactly how I found myself at the rooftop.

Sleeping.

✦✧✦✧

Brrrring.

I was harshly brought back to the real ugly-world just before I could kiss Baekhyun's pink, pollowy, soft-

Damn it!

My first instinct was to check where I am and wonder if I'm kidnapped by some mafia boss but then my watch came into my focus.

8:03 a.m

I'm doomed.

I promptly got up and pooled searched for my bag.

Oh.

"Well, we'll see that later." with the thought I rushed to the principal's office.

Pacing downstairs, the hallway was found completely silent.

I spotted the principal's office and rushed till the entrance, gently knocking on the door.

"Come in," I heard a masculine voice as I went in and greeted Mr. Jung, the principal of the said school.

Despite his age, he appeared bright and handsome. The man had adorned a royal blue suit with a plain black tie fitted neatly.

"So, you're the new student?" Asked Mr. Jung, making my eyes dart towards him tensely.