X | He'll definitely find you creepy

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin

The moment he spoke out the word 'conditions', I knew he didn't mean any 'conditions' a normal human would mean...

"What?" I breathed out, scared of what his evil mind was capable of.

"Conditions...you don't know that?!"

"What conditions?" I asked, keeping my patience.

"Ohh that," He cachinnated. "I'll make them when the time comes..."

"What do you mean?"

"C'mon, you aren't that stupid to not to kno-"

"THAT'S UNFAIR." I screeched.

"What is?" he asked with a genuine questioning expression.

"YOU'LL MAKE ALL THE GODDAMN CONDITIONS FAVOURING YOU AND OPPOSING MEH!"

Then a dangerous smirk crept on his face and I knew what was coming.

"In whose property you'll be living at, honey?" He responded.

I got quiet for a moment...he was right.

While I was thinking of a good response to answer him, I glanced at him and saw that he, too, was wearing an introspective expression.

"Actually, to not to be just 'unfair' to you-" he started with a mocking tone,"-I have an idea."

I kept quiet which indicated him to continue.

"I'll only be making the conditions on the first three days, and on a particular day, I can make only one condition!"

He gave me a thoughtful look before continuing.

"Like that, I'll only be able to make three conditions and those 'three' conditions will linger on both of us... all right?"

I couldn't help but be stirred at his articulation and of course as he said 'in whose property you'll be living at'

"Alright..." I found myself agreeing to his shit.

✦✧✦✧

Presently, it had been almost an hour since the tempestuous discussion between us.

It was... for me.

After I agreed on the apparent 'conditions', Jimin immediately went back on his mobile and I, on the other hand, went back to the novel which I previously was caught while pretending to read to.

By the title of the book, I didn't really think the book would be like what it actually was...

I 'tried' to read it but I just couldn't get the feel of the book. Every sentence would just make me think of it in real life, and how differently I would handle those situations was just making me laugh.