XXVIII | You ugly midget

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin

Although talking and laughing with mom made my mind ease a little but my heart was still in agony.

I was near being delusional.

Where I lowkey expected him to ask me out (which was a mistake), he just-

I thought of not going to school the next day but then realization kicked in.

Raemin mode kicked in.

Why the heck should I not go to school?

Why the heck should I imply that I am so weak to even come to school?

Why should I-

But then I remembered mom's words.

'Men have feelings too, they just tend to hide them.'

Keeping that in mind, I checked my inbox.

Nothing.

That's it! I will go to school tomorrow and show clearly how much this matters to me.

Not a bit.

Swapping my heart equivalent to that of a rock, I hit the bed, passing into a deep slumber the next minute.

The subsequent day I went to school ignoring Soojae's disgusting smirk.

But that smirk wiped off immediately, celebrating internally, I tilted my head back when I was assaulted by.

Who else?

Jimin.

he embraced me tightly, making my main organ strangely flutter, "O lord! Where were you? I called you numerous times and you didn't even respond to one!" he spoke all at once while some students froze on their spot gawking at us.

"Jim!" I tried to break free "-touch me again and I'll end your source of family tree here."

Jimin parted giggling, "Thank God. You are alright!"

Soojae was standing on her spot, standing a meter away from me.

"What?" Jimin huffed rudely, "Don't you have some business to handle?"

I was silently enjoying but I couldn't help but break into a pit of laughter when- "Oh yeah! You're an unproductive piece of land",

she rolled her eyes nastily and stomped away immediately, after glaring others who stayed.

He looked at me with a smile plastered on his face, "You looked sad, actually you still do! What happened..?"

Might as well laugh while asking that?