II | Life never goes as expected

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin

Before any of you assume any wrong ideas, let me enlighten you.

I was not always a bad girl.

I was never a bad girl!

Until that brat had practically thrown himself into my life.

I was the type of girl most of the nerds were envious of, gossiping about how I must've slept with the professor to get good grades. [which I didn't because he was an old man for God's sake!]

But even now, I was still the same girl, just the way of using the smartness had taken a complete 180° turn.

I used to study very well. School, homework, read fanfictions, sleep. Repeat. That was my apparent wonderful life before the infelicitous events started to rain into my life like a fucking waterfall.

So long story short, I was like a bright blooming student.

Was.

I literally thought that this is it, this is my life, my 'wonderful life' as they called.

But then I tasted a new thing, a different world. Which didn't just consist of good grades, good manners, and a good face.

Life never goes as expected.❞

Apparently the man whom I always had idolized, vowed to walk on the same path as him had maliciously proved me very wrong. My father had been sleeping with his boss for the longest I could possibly remember. His justification? To bring more money in the house of 3 and that, my mother had gotten very busy in the family. Our family.

I had known about the fact when I was mere 15. At that time and age, the teenager mind of mine could only keep quiet. Conflict, anger, sorrow. I felt countless emotions going through my mind, but the deepest scar and the worst was when my mother got to know.

Was it my fault that I kept quiet? Making her continue living a life filled with lies, making her believe that we were all happy when I would cry to sleep and dad would come home late almost every night.

Maybe I was the true evil here. Despite knowing the truth for the longest I could remember, I sealed my mouth shut because I thought maybe, just maybe everything could back to normal. I was the cruelest thing happen to myself. But then again, in a world like this, you gotta go insane to stay sane.

Standing in a nice dress, a bouquet of fresh red roses in one hand, pink lips, rosy cheeks and glossy eyes. Mom spotted the love of her life, her husband, her mate being unfaithful right in front of her eyes.

What was worse? That she was finally planning to resign as to dad's request or that despite the trembling of legs, uneasiness in her eyes, she asked him why.

What can I say? My father was an almost ethereal man.

I had always deemed of having the best father ever, but my thinking was quick to change.

Then what? Numerous rounds to the court, countless sleepless nights. It was funny how my life had changed from one day being the best and the next as if I didn't know myself or anyone anymore.

Why me? It ran millions of times in my mind.

Sometimes you gotta walk through the thorns to have the roses beneath your feet. I was fine! That single phrase kept me alive.

Luckily the husband of the woman my deceitful father was banging, knew about this already. He had offered mom a high paying job. With everything going down at once, my mother still stood her ground. The only problem now was that the vacancy was in a whole another country.

So here we were. The soul of South Korea, Seoul.

That's where ladies and gentlemen,

My story began.

______________________________________

Well, these two chapters were awfully written and were painfully short. The following chapters will be better I promise.

Thanks for all the support <3