XXII | Noodie!

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin

Dad with another woman, Jimin with another chick, and Soojae with another dick.

Such an iconic trio.

What was Taehyung's fault?

How can I make it all right?

Just then I felt a soft tap on my shoulder blade, every thought of kidnapping, me showing that I know martial arts passed through my mind in that minute when I heard the voice.

"Raemin?" I heard a confused call, "Are you okay?"

My eyes shot open as I nearly yanked his hand off and jerked.

He was there, does he use telepathy on me?

After I found the count of breath again, but here my heart was beating so hard with all the adrenaline rush.

Taehyung was here and right behind him was his girl, sucking the shit out of another guy.

Probably from looking at me staring behind him, he was near turning his head slightly to the direction I was gazing at.

My mind went blank, so much in just one day!

I smashed myself against him, pushing out every atom of oxygen from my lungs.

"I-I'm not okay!" a muffled voice made out its way of my crumpled form.

His lips seemed to be parted as I could hear the thuds of his heartbeat as well.

My heartbeat was probably shaking him.

"W-why? What happened, hmm?" he asked, his voice seeming vividly clear from the close proximity as he practically hummed out the words.

My eyes were sharply focused on the two figures now right in front of my eyes who after having their make-out session left with no good-to be leading.

I sighed and separated myself from him, allowing oxygen to attack both of our systems.

"I wanted to go to the washroom!" I hit myself mentally, "But I couldn't find it."

Absorbing my lie, he chuckled heavily, probably asking himself why has he been hanging out with me. His eyes reflecting shine within them as I viewed the Greek beauty to this closeness.

"I guess I found it," Taehyung giggled, gesturing his hand on the right side of us.

At the point, I'd rather be Vladimir Putin's private assistant than stay in there.

"Oh!" I squealed like I really didn't notice that giant ass bathroom sign, "I should use it, bye!"

I was practically taking in air in a nearly rotten stall rather than in the park.