XVII | I am her boyfriend

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin

I ran up to the game which has been having my attention for quite a while now.

"This one!" I shouted excitedly, still running.

"This game is not for your age, cupcake." he smiled sweetly, calling with my usual nickname making him handsome than ever .

"But I want to play it!" I whined loudly to which he sighed softly.

"Alright, alright. Not at all of your age but...here you go." he swiped the card which contained money for the games.

"Thank youuuuuu!" I shouted before focusing on the screen before me.

"Ahhh I killed him! Huh? There are more?" I was confused, there are more to kill? But the games I play on his mobile-

"You still want to play it?"

"yes yes yes!" I smiled, regaining my focus.

You're raising a murderer.

"Okay then," he swiped the card again as the previous one finished in me just being a dork.

"You're the best!!!" I shouted for the last time before planning for a strategy to kill the monsters.

"Aww I love you cupcake." he smiled as his deep voice seemed ethereal.

"I love you too dad..."

✦✧✦✧

"Am I supposed to be? because I clearly don't think that I was the one who bumped. So, are you fucking sorry...bitch?" I smiled cunningly, after rehearsing for the sentence tenth time.

She went blank for a whole minute, I couldn't wait for another drama to start so I snapped my fingers in front of her having a cool pride, a few gang signs as well?

"Oh, so you're gonna talk back to me?" her high-pitched voice was triggering me to the extent I barely could handle. She was giving me some serious vibes of that Soojae bitch. She is speaking as if Tae is her boyfri- wait, Taehyung!

I continued smiling cheekily, standing opposite to someone who seemed crazy.

"Look, I've got more things to do than your dumbass to handle, go put some of your make-up to the attitude of yours, we'll be good." I finished like a superhero, leaving the situation when I heard her speak again but this time, I wasn't triggered, I was confused.

"Honey!" she shouted in a very Barbie-like tone.

Honey?

I looked at her awkwardly. She was doing nothing, just smiling at me silently.