IV | First cereals, then milk

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin

As I flee out of the school building, I sighted none other than my best friend, Jungrim.

And by the looks of her, one could easily estimate out that she had been waiting for a long time.

It has become a normal circumstance now, she waits for me outside the school building because apparently, our finest teachers don't allow anyone in the school building exactly after 3, until and unless a punishment or detention something is given to a poor student.

Not that the school drains us already.

As she noticed me, she came tumbling towards me.

"Hey!" Jungrim chirmed and I returned the greeting.

We walked in silence till the school gate as she was quick to burst the bubble.

"Can I ask you something?" I nodded lightly as she continued turning her head forward while we proceeded to walk slowly.

"Uhm, what was drawn in that crumpled paper that...Jimin gave to you?" Jungrim asked curiously, her sound reaching a different pitch before turning back to normal.

For the starting 2 minutes or so, our ways were mutual...

"How do you know there was something drawn on that thing?" I questioned raising a brow, turning my face towards her temporarily.

"Well, I saw Jimin scribbling something before giving it to you!" The girl defended, sounding fairly innocent.

"Throwing!" I corrected her the very next second, "It is called throwing."

"C'mon! you're trying to change the topic, right?" Jungrim asked which more seemed like a statement.

"Why would I?" I asked, clearly not oblivious.

"Answer me already!" Jungrim whined.

"Okay, he drew you!" I responded, successfully converting my rudeness to simply sarcasm.

Her curiousness replaced to the infinite level of happiness real quick.

"Really?" Jungrim jumped happily.

"Yes," I responded in a tone that my grandmother's rabbit could also figure out that I was being sarcastic.

But, yes, after seeing the sarcastic expression I was making, she thankfully understood and sighed.

"Raemin-ah, was that thing so private that you're not telling your best friend?" Jungrim pouted.

It was a damn cockroach for Michael Jackson's sake!

Jimin knows how much I hate cockroaches or better elaborated- how much I'm scared of those little disgusting bugs and so is the king of art he sadly is, he decided to commit that crime -other than breathing.