XLI | It's definitely you.

Smut ahead ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅

Raemin

"It had always been you..."

"Yeah, okay V." I responded straight faced.

"C'mon Raemin..." Taehyung touched my forearm and I retreated my hand.

"Now put you hand back," He pouted, complying to my ask anyway.

How exactly did he end up in my bathtub?

He shortly woke up after passing out. The whole school was in euphoria as it was our first win after a long time..

He made sure everyone knew him as Taehyung and not V.

My Taehyung.

But I left first, the bitter treatment ticking start.

He made me cry so many damn times.

Made me jealous so bad.

So bad that I'd wanna pull my hair out.

And now? Act like everything is great? I'm sorry, I ain't the weak, soft hearted type.

When I reached home, mom was almost ready and was about to leave for her annual dinner party.

Which made me realize that Jimin might be home alone too, as his parents were basically the owners of the company.

But I didn't want to buzz him with my selfish needs, he must be strangled in his own life and worries. And so, I decided to have a movie marathon.

Not long after, the bell rung.

I was welcomed by Taehyung. The annual trophy in one hand and his bag in the other.

Not in a thousand years would I have allowed him in if mom was there.

I realized he had directly walked up to my home without taking a shower. Taehyung also had a few bruises here and there.

Being the bigger person here, I offered to wash him up. The bitter treatment not being anywhere forgotten.

"Raemin..." Taehyung pulled me out of the daze, his eyes and lips pink, "Don't call me that..don't call me V. I'm Taehyung."

I kept quiet, silently washing him up. He's naked? That thought alone had me insane, but his lower half was covered by the soap bubbles thankfully.

"So...are we going to do it..? Taehyung questioned, his voice coming out deep and vulnerable.

The audacity.

My cheeks flushed knowing what he was referring right away, "No way I'm getting myself STD." I scoffed.