XXVII | Husband's mistress

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Flashback

"He is going to be really handsome," Hyerin uttered rather sassily, patting her swollen belly softly, "Yeah, just like his father!" Manseok completed with a grin.

Watching her scoff, Manseok laughed wholeheartedly, "I mean when we'll have a daughter-" he winked, playfulness in his actions, "She'll be just as lovely and charming as you."

Hyerin blushed lightly, but not before hitting her husband softly.

"So, how about naming him Han-Seok?" the baby's soon to be father asked for the fiftieth time while his mother just shook her head lightly as always, "That won't describe my baby!"

"Then what Hyerin?" he asked facing her with a gentle gaze, "You are going to be due anytime soon, and we, we haven't even thought of a decent name."

Hyerin smiled before speaking out the thoughts she's been having since pregnancy.

"He will be a man of brain and king of hearts, his wisdom will be higher than the sky. In any difficult situation, he won't ever feel pressured, he will be the one who says and proves that everything will be alright, his name will spread in the country like wildfire. He'll be our, everyone's...the whole nation's treasure!"

"Wow, ma'am!" Manseok exclaimed wide-eyed, voice filling with sarcasm, "I wonder what you'd say if it was a girl but now may I know such a name as well?"

She thought for a second before smiling gently, placing either of her hands on her belly, "Taehyung, Kim Taehyung."

There was a long silence before Manseok couldn't handle it anymore and snorted loudly, "Pfft Taehyung? I have so many better names than this-"

Manseok was cut by the ugly violin ringtone of his.

He excused himself before marching to the ringing phone while the woman just stood there, thinking about what all she is going to do after her labor excitedly.

"Manseok! I'm thinking of-"

"Honey I guess I'll have to go," Manseok sighed, mobile in his grip, "-There came an important meeting which if we don't-"

"I know! I know! I was the CEO before we married." she uttered meeting his gaze with her disappointed ones, "But please stay with me..."

"I'm sorry Hyerin," and with that being said, Manseok left.

She sighed to herself planting her hands on her hips, "Aish, my husband is such a workaholic!" Hyerin exclaimed to herself, still wishing her husband would've stayed, "Now, I should too get back to work."