XIX | No driving, only riding

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin

"For the sixty-eighth time Jiminie, I'm sorry!" I sighed tired, almost whispering at the point.

"Hehe you nice...Keep going. For the sixty-ninth time." he laughed, not even providing the slightest acknowledgment to my words...or me.

"Park Jimin!" I yelled frustrated eying him furiously "Please give me the fucking key of my room."

"What?" he barked back, "Can't you see what I'm doing?" Now a smirk playing on his face, staring on the screen making my eyes follow as well, "Girl dress-up games!"

"Ughhhh," I mewled, rolling on the floor I was previously sitting on angrily.

"Oh my honey!" Jimin wailed, raising the pitch of his voice "She looks so beautiful, right?" he turned the screen towards me, his smirk changing into a full-blown smile.

Churning myself mentally out of frustration, I sat up straight gazing the laying form of Jimin on the sofa, "wOw" I clapped, "It's awesome. Now can you give me a room to sleep?"

For once he paid attention towards me shutting off his mobile, "And for what exactly do you deserve to sleep in Park Jimin's castle?" he asked eyeing me seriously, contrasting from the playboy behavior he possessed seconds ago.

I remained quiet silencing my whimpers.

"Oh, so now shall we count for what exact reasons you do not deserve to sleep here, far away, even breath in here?" Jimin asked, anger slightly peeking out.

"Jimin come, on-"

"One, you go anywhere, anytime without even informing me"

I raised my hand to explain my innocence but he shut me up in grace.

"Two!" he raised his voice slightly, "You don't even attend my calls, nor favor yourself even sending a message about your whereabouts and when will you return."

"Three, you show up the next morning with expecting I'll be welcoming you with open arms."

"Well, you were there standing, waiting for me?" I spoke as a point when he glared at me with his frightening gaze.

Thinking for a second, "You tired?" he asked as if genuinely been asked.

"Of what?" I stopped sulking but stayed in the position, "Dealing with you?"

consequences being in mind, I warmed up myself but damn!

"Because you've been running in my mind whole day." He showed his signature smile acting like he is blushing. Bastard.

"Jimin..." he glanced at me with the same previous expression, still smiling, "You can't." I mirrored.

"Oh?" he stopped smiling but then his eyes turned into moons, turning into a lazy joyful smirk when he fell back down messily.