XXXV | Grind on me

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin

It has been quite a few days since I officially met Taehyung and found how charming of a man he was. Everything was just so fascinating about him that I felt myself slipping from crush to actually liking him.

Yeah, there's a difference.

Crush; dirty thoughts, oh! So handsome, wishing to have a wet dream and dirty thoughts.

Liking; dirty thoughts, oh! So handsome, wishing to hold his hand and make stupid jokes just to see his sweet smile.

"I really like apple pie, Ah! And blueberry pie!" We giggled, strolling in the school.

"Hmm, those are good but I'm more of a meat pie or shepherd pie fan?!"

"Yeah," I laughed trying not to remember the last time I puked eating meat pie, "Agreed."

Oh! You also make compromises in liking.

Our laughs were silenced when a ravenette came in our view.

Left pale cheek bruised and broken specs in hand, my eyes widened as we both walked to him.

"What happened, Shiro?" Taehyung asked in a panicked voice and I took in the news that they already knew each other.

"H-hyung..." The boy sobbed, "I came out yesterday."

I was never against LGBT, and so anger built in me.

Taehyung raised his hand and I slightly shut my eyes, afraid to see what I thought might happen but that exactly was the moment I slipped.

He patted Shiro's back and smiled subtly at him, "You did an amazing job, Shiro! They are just jealous of the confidence you hold. You are very strong and you know it! Make them know it too."

The previously crying boy didn't waste a second to smile at Taehyung's words as he hugged him tightly and my heart did melt a little at that moment, "You are the best, Hyung!"

Some guys and girls, our juniors to start with, walked to us, supposedly aiming for Shiro but he stood with confidence.

They smirked as they walked and mumbled a 'gay' to which he replied without wasting a beat, "At least straighter than the pole your mom dances on!"

The boys gasped and I couldn't stop my giggle as the fragile boy glowed with confidence.

"You little cunt..." The boy with blonde hair angrily lashed for him but Taehyung came in between, "Stop right there you homo."

A few boys gave Taehyung a suggestive glare but Taehyung simply glared back, "Okay, you SUCK." The boy shouted to Shiro.

"Yeah, I'm told to do that, but not you!"