VI | Girl time with Park Jimin

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin

Yesterday night I couldn't sleep a wink, thinking how I'm going to ask Jimin to stay at his house and most importantly what will be his reaction.

He would surely think that I am also one of those sluts who want him in their pants.

What if he agrees but his parents don't, because if I ask mom to let Jimin or any boy stay at home, her reaction wouldn't be so pleasing.

"Jimin, can I stay at your home?" Nope.

"Jiminie, I'll help you with all your homework, essays, assignments, let me stay at your house for a week" Hell no, that even sounds as if I'm desperate.

Why can't I stay at a hotel?!

Because I'm not exactly the kind of person who saves her pocket money, so that she can use them in these kinds of situations. If I reveal mom the truth and ask her for money for a hotel, she would probably cancel the trip and act like the happiest creature on Earth and that, her acting is truly not good.

That would just make me feel miserable about myself.

Why can't I just lie about staying at my useless best friend's house and stay at home?

Because apparently, our neighbor is my mom's friend as they both work in the same company.

Her 53-year-old mother don't ask me how I know is always looking at our lawn, first I thought there was something wrong with our house but then Jungrim explained to me that she is 'making sure her neighbor's daughter is a good girl'. So if she notices me at home, she'll be damn suspicious about me, tell my mom about it and then mom will ask me about it and tadaa! 'I'M BUSTED'

Aaaaand...Why can't I stay at someone else's house?

The answer is simple.....I don't have friends! I mean other friends because I usually stay with that brat or my useless best friend.

So the only way I could have a roof over me is to stay at Jimin's. I packed some clothes in my school bag because just incase, Jimin becomes an angel and accepts me, I would not have to be in this uniform.

Once coming to an end regretting my life decisions, I got reminded that it was probably the time for breakfast. Yay! It could be the last breakfast this week.

I went downstairs to mom's room. There, she was doing her make-up.

"You don't really need it," I told the truth because apparently, she looks younger than me and I'm just an unsolved case.

She chuckled.

"I swear! I'm stating the truth." I continued, taking a seat on her bed.

"Ya, sure," She replied, smiling, "You're lucky that you'll be getting a full girl-time for 7 days!" She said emphasizing 7.