XIV | You really are a cockblocker

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin

"You know, you could get something else too with the pizzas." A bitchy voice erupted with a kick-you-in-the-crotch and spit-on-your-neck worth.

"Oh! Is there any offer?" I shouted stealthily, shifting the ring in its rightful spot with a grin plastered.

My appearance shocked both the parties, as if they were about to have a moment if I hadn't interrupted.

Smiling, I hopped through the steps reaching a little behind Jimin, taking his left hand in my own.

A quiet chuckle escaped Jimin's mouth as he started "Haha, she's my sis--"

But was harshly cut by the curious bitch "Frie-"

I over-powered both their voices by my own "Fiancé, very soon to be wifey!" I giggled proudly before lifting my heels a little and pecking his left cheek.

"Right honey!?" The moment my lips made contact with his cheek, I felt his cheek muscles get tensed up.

When I finished, I felt the little bitch's eyes crawl on the ring in my left hand in my ring finger [that's right bitches :)]

My grin simply widened looking at her face. She glanced at me and then Jimin before she grumbled "I beg your pardon?"

God...today is not your day little bitch.

"Then beg." I simply stated as her eyes widened, left with nothing to respond with.

I scooted closer to Jimin, now right beside him before I snatched the pizza boxes away from her.

"But what about the offer you spoke before?" I piped in, making the shorter lady even angrier.

"Uh it's canceled, sorry." she quickly rolled her eyes.

"You should be!"

With that, glancing at me once again she left immediately.

Jimin silently closed the door and glared at me.

With anger, confusion, shyness, awkwardness, and disappointment all at once.

"You..."

✦✧✦✧

"You really are a cockblocker..." Jimin uttered, sadness all over his face.

"I mean the ring, the fiance thing...was this all planned?" He frowned further, his sadness overflowing.

"Bruh, lemme enjoy my pizza here inside or else I'll have to go outside and out joy there." He frowned further, the sadness overflowing