V | He's Prank Jimin

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin

Today was the first time I received a punishment in here. It was so embarrassing, your name being called out only to be reported to go out and raise both of your hands for the entire period.

At the moment I just wanted to dig a hole and bury myself deep.

I was so flustered while Jimin seemed excited...?

But today was also the first time I successfully pulled out a prank on the prankster. I've been planning this for a week but after seeing a frustrated Jimin face, it was all worth right away.

We sauntered out of the classroom and since we exited, the whole time Jimin was angrily glaring at me.

"What?", I asked in a sardonic manner.

"You better be careful," Jimin asserted, fronting the opposite side.

Woah, caring Jimin?

"I'm always carefu-" I started out sassily.

"What if you get eaten by a dinosaur out of nowhere? So be careful!" Jimin blurted out, pouting a little. This mf...

"So?" I asked, shrugging with a smirk, "it's not like the first time you got yourself caught in a punishment."

"Exactly!" he pointed out desperately, "Not the first time I got myself into a punishment but the first time you pulled me into a punishment," he gritted his teeth hard.

The day passed by some glarings and curseful mumbles.

When I arrived home, I opened the door and did the usual routine.

The doorbell rang and I hastily proceeded down to open the door.

Noticing mom with a tired face on, I got quiet before calling her out softly.

"I'll talk to you later," Was all she answered before moving towards her room hastily.

I waited and waited for her to get out of the room but I guess she had fallen asleep already.

It was still 6:30 and I was bored as hell.

I decided to go out and explore because since we've gotten in here, the only places I've gone to so far are my school, a game center and a local store.

I grasped my jet-black jacket and sling bag before going out and exploring my new home city.

As I was wandering basically nowhere, I peered around my surroundings. Everything was so fresh, flickering lights, bright atmosphere, and happy people.