XLVIII | I was happy

Long author's note ahead, pls read it tho

Love, Aari 💜💜

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin

I was happy.

The next day. Although I had made a major alteration in the storyline of the play, luckily the audience had relished it and so, the teachers didn't have any further objections.

Today was still school, but just with the sole purpose that even if some intrepid students had wandered off early from the event, they'd have to come today because it was mandatory, and so was the checking for any kind of romantic presents.

I didn't have anything to be scared of.

As a result of the success of the play, the entire cast was handed a single paper certificate along with a half-day today.

It was still the third period and almost every teacher had no mood to teach. Most students either played with their Nintendos or simply dozed off straight to dreamland.

I strolled along with the long wall of lockers in the hallway. There were many photographs of the cast taken from yesterday. Amongst us all, Jimin had earned an insane amount of popularity, his photos were circulating all around the social media, people languishing over how much he resembled Jack Dawson from Titanic, especially in the fit he had adorned handsomely.

There were some pictures of me as well, mostly appreciating how I modified the entire plot of the film, twisting it into a crystal reverie of every possible teenager.

Just then, I heard a loud commotion from the other side of the hallway. Curiosity got the best of me as I got attracted to the spot. Upon reaching the corner, my eyes widened and my hand subconsciously found my mouth as I gasped profoundly.

There was a scanty crowd of students, both girls and boys smiling broadly with their mobile phones recording the scene as they continued to watch. In the limelight, two boys were smirking devilishly with their sinister eyes boring into a certain individual.

Jungrim.

Her skirt was hauled down, pooling around her ankles as tears dropped from her teary eyes to her flushed cheeks. Jungrim's whole body was trembling while she begged them with her eyes. "You wear these skimpy clothes for attention, now you're getting it. Mhmm, keep your hands up. You're liking it right?" One of the two boys taunted.

The other boy forced her hands up and in the flash of the moment, I spotted angry red marks on her lower abdomen, trailing upwards.

My temples were pulsating as blood rushed to my head. Red was all in my vision and I pushed through the crowd of gross imbeciles.

*Slap*

"You nasty assholes! What do you think you're doing, huh? Harassing a girl, touching her against her consent!" I shouted, turning my head to the on-lookers who smirked disgustingly to the added drama, "You fucking morons are far worse! Imagine if it was you, your sister, or your damn mother. Would you still be recording them while gawking? Pathetic!"