his nickname for you ::

🌟 His Nickname For You

Slang: none

¬¬¬

Johnny Cade:

He calls you Babycakes. Obviously, Johnny thought he was darn clever when he thought of it, given that plenty of the gang had nicknamed him Johnnycake. It's stuck since, much to his enjoyment, and he can't help but appreciate how it lets everyone know that you're his gal. You, of course, enjoy the moniker equally as much, even more so when you see the big grin on his face when he says it.

Darrel Curtis:

Shockingly, Darry is really relaxed when it comes to pet names. So, he's almost always calling you Hon when you're with the gang. It's always "Hon this" and "Hon that," but you constantly find a small smile creeping its way into your expression when you see how happy it makes him. It especially makes you blush when you feel his arms grab at your waist and pull you in for a kiss, as he whispers a quick "I love you, Hon," before he leaves for work.

Ponyboy Curtis:

Ponyboy, being super thoughtful, is a hopeless romantic. So, it's safe to say that his nickname for you, Pumpkin, nearly made everyone around him gag. It was just too sappy and sweet for the boys to handle. It didn't matter to you though, especially when you'd hear him sleepily mumble it over the phone during late night conversations. It nearly melted your heart every time the word tumbled from his lips.

Sodapop Curtis:

If there was one thing that was to be said about Soda, it was that he always wore his heart on his sleeve. He was the sweetest boy ever, and he only became sweeter when he called you Kitten. You had to admit that while it was corny, you loved it. In fact, he enjoyed it so much that he would even refer to you in other conversations as "Kitten" instead of your actual name. It was as embarrassing as it was endearing.

Keith Matthews:

Two-Bit was big on the whole nickname thing, but he was awfully bad at it. You could imagine the look of amusement on everyone's face when he tried his hand at the name "Sugar Tits." You were mortified, to say the least, but you improvised and told him that Sugar was still pretty cute. You've been called that ever since, although he still brings up the whole "Sugar Tits" indecent to make you smile.

Steve Randle:

Admittedly, Steve didn't want to give you a nickname. He thought they just made couples look like sappy babies. However, as time went on he unknowingly formed one for you anyway. It began as the phrase, "talking to you is like sucking on a lemon, real hard to do." Then, it shortened to, "could you be anymore sour, lemon?" He finally shortened it to Lemon. Yes, your boyfriend called you Lemon because he thought you had a really sour attitude.

Dallas Winston:

Dally was a sucker for your eyes from the beginning. He could spend hours just looking into them, wishing about any and everything. That just so happens to be where your nickname came from. He only ever used it when it was just the two of you, but Bambi was real cute when you got down to it. He was never one to be too thoughtful when it came to your relationship, so when you heard the name for the first time, you nearly melted into a puddle on the ground.