who supports you ::

🌟 Who In The Gang Supports Your Relationship The Most

Slang: none

¬¬¬

Johnny Cade:

It's definitely Dallas, which you're actually quite grateful for. You understand how much Johnny means to Dally, and you know that Johnny idolizes Dallas. So, the fact that he likes you is a huge relief. Johnny is glad he supports you guys, too.

Darrel Curtis:

Sodapop adores the relationship that you and Darry have. While he understands that relationships can't be perfect, he knows that you were made for each other. He loves how you bring out the best in one another.

Ponyboy Curtis:

Most of the gang loves you, but Johnny specifically loves that you're with Pony. Johnny knew that, before you, Ponyboy didn't have many people he could talk to about the small, special things he appreciated. Now, he has you to gush with.

Sodapop Curtis:

Steve supports you two the most. By calling him your number one fan, you're doing him an injustice because he's beyond that. He's just so thankful for the way you treat Soda and the smile that you always put on his face when you're around.

Keith Matthews:

Ponyboy is huge fan of the fact that you and Two-Bit are an item. You simply balance each other out, creating this unpredictable energy. You are always smiles and laughs together, and Pony would be lying if he said he didn't want a relationship like yours.

Steve Randle:

Oddly enough, Two-Bit loves what you and Steve have going. You think it's mostly because he likes to tease you about the weird dynamic your relationship has, but at the end of the day, he genuinely understands how important you are to each other.

Dallas Winston:

Darry is definitely glad that Dallas ended up with a gal like you at his side. Not only do you mellow Dally out, but you've also managed to crack through his tough outer shell. You've certainly helped ease Darry's conscious when it comes to Dal.