joking about you both afterwards::

-If you are uncomfortable with suggestive comments and sexual innuendos, this preference is not for you. I believe it shouldn't be taboo to talk about such a perfectly normal human activity, but I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea or opinion. If you're not okay with this type of content, please ignore this chapter.

¬¬¬

🌟 Getting Talked/Joked About After You Have Sex

Slang: bent (grouchy; slightly annoyed), hunk (a good looking guy), banging (having sex), free love (a hippie saying about making love freely), dick (a way to call someone a jerk), skirt (girl), spaz (someone idiotic), jump bad (look for a fight), brew (beer), flick (movie)

¬¬¬

Johnny Cade:

You and Johnny walked hand-in-hand to the Curtis house, smiling and acting giddy like the lovesick teens you were.

"Hey, guys," you smiled as you both stepped inside. "Did Darry, Soda, and Steve already head off to work?"

Ponyboy nodded, shifting uncomfortably when he saw how close you two were; closer than usual. Johnny gave him a questioning look, now noticing Two-Bit and Dallas's never-ending smirks and winks.

"Ponyboy, man, what's wrong?" Johnny asked, sitting beside him on the couch and pulling you onto his lap.

Normally, Johnny wouldn't do that, but you supposed that now your bond was stronger than ever. Pony just shrugged. By now, you were tired of the act and everyone seeming like they knew something the two of you didn't.

"Alright, guys, what's the problem here? Ponyboy, you're acting bent."

"It ain't nothing against you guys. Pony, here, just don't understand the concept of gettin' some action. Right, kid?" Two-Bit teased, and immediately you paled, hiding your face with your hair.

Johnny straightened behind you, probably wide-eyed and lost for words.

"Wh-what do you mean, Two-Bit?" Johnny finally managed to stutter out, utterly embarrassed.

This time Dally answered. "Aw, c'mon, Johnny, you know what he means."

Ponyboy, a little less uncomfortable than before, began to join in on the banter, too. Soon, much to Johnny's horror, even you were making light of the situation.

"Johnny, I swear, I could hear you two from my house. Y'all are animals, doin' it in the lot like that. It takes guts." Two-Bit joked.

You stifled a giggle, rubbing comforting circles on Johnny's back and kissing his temple.

"Johnny, baby, lighten up. We'd make fun of them if it were the other way around." You said, trying to reassure him that it was okay.

"I guess little Johnny, here, isn't so little anymore." Ponyboy chuckled quietly from beside you.

"Oh, I could've told you that." You stated eerily calm.

Needless to say, Two-Bit was on the ground hollering at that one.

Darrel Curtis:

"Darry, Y/N!" Sodapop yelled, pounding on the bedroom door. "You're gonna be late if you don't get up!"

Immediately, you both shot out of bed, still tangled in the sheets with eyes wide open.

"Damn," you cursed, tossing your head back, "we must've slept in."

You heard Darry groan in annoyance from beside you, unwrapping his arms from your waist and sitting up. He looked down at you with a sleepy smirk, running a hand through his hair.