how he feels about PDA ::

🌟 How He Feels About P.D.A.

Slang: arm candy (an attractive companion to be showcased in public), blitzed (drunk), fuzz (police), gone square (to become not "cool")

¬¬¬

Johnny Cade:

Johnny loves you to the ends of the universe and back, there are no doubts about that. However, because he's so apprehensive, he's definitely one to be subtle about PDA. You can bet that in public, you'll mostly have to settle for his arm around your waist. You're fine with that though, not wanting to put your boyfriend into any anxious situations. On the rarest of occasions, when he is feeling bold enough, he'll kiss your neck or forehead, making you smile appreciatively.

Darrel Curtis:

Darry, when he has the time, loves to take you out on the town. Given that you walk around town by yourself a lot, like while you shop, it's the only chance he has to let people know that you're his broad. He's on you like stripes on a zebra. His hand will be enveloping yours, his lips will be all over your face, and he is clingy beyond belief. The boys are usually shocked to see such a caring and emotional side to Darry and they tease him, but you find it endearing and sweet.

Ponyboy Curtis:

Ponyboy is definitely not as outgoing as his brothers when it comes to PDA, that's for sure. He isn't much for hand holding or any of that because he worries that he'll embarrass himself or Socs will come along. He knows that you both care for each other in private though, and that satisfies your young love enough. On certain days he'll give you some quick (and sneaky) pecks on the lips, however. Admittedly, he'll find himself trapped in your eyes afterward, stroking your cheek with affection.

Sodapop Curtis:

Sodapop will have his hands everywhere. They're around your waist, hands gripping your hips, or they're on your butt as you walk by, making you yelp with surprise. His hands will be stroking your cheeks while you kiss, or in your hair. He is, by no means, hesitant towards physical contact. You'll come visit him at work, and the moment that man sees you, you're wrapped in a hug getting showered with kisses from the neck up. You're usually flustered and embarrassed by his behavior, but appreciative.

Keith Matthews:

Two-Bit is quite random with PDA and it all really depends on his mood. When he is happy and without a care in the world, he is 100% interested in showing you off as arm candy to everyone in sight. He may hold your hand or kiss your cheek if he's feeling good. When he's drunk, he's far too sensual and sloppy, grabbing your butt and making gauche comments about any and everything. The worst time to be around Two-Bit is when he's angry, instead of hand holding, it's a tight grip around the waist. He's all over the place, honestly.

Steve Randle:

Steve is honestly not that into showing you off. He loves you and, of course, is proud to call you his girl, but there is just something about PDA that irks him. He doesn't see much of a point in it. To Steve, PDA is just a superficial way to show your partner that you care for them and he doesn't want you to feel like some object hanging off his shoulder. You're your own person. He does it sometimes, for sure (usually you initiate it), but often it's when he's hanging onto your frame because he's blitzed and can't stand.

Dallas Winston:

Dally, similar to Two-Bit, is dependent on not just his mood, but his company. Not so surprisingly, Dallas doesn't have much besides you and his reputation. He takes great pride in his history with the fuzz, and he doesn't want anyone getting the idea that he's gone square because of you. You really didn't like it at first, but with time you confronted him and told him how much it annoyed you. You were sure you got your point across to Dallas that night because he'll casually throw his arm over your shoulder sometimes.