he is jealous ::

🌟 When He Is Jealous

Slang: none

¬¬¬

Johnny Cade:

Jealousy Scale: 4/10
Johnny doesn't really get jealous, believe it or not. He mostly just starts to feel insecure about himself when another guy approaches you. His mind will start to race.

Darrel Curtis:

Jealousy Scale: 6/10
Darry is the type of boyfriend to get jealous and then just keep his mouth shut. He doesn't tell you or anyone. Your only hint is he'll subtely say: "I don't like that guy."

Ponyboy Curtis:

Jealousy Scale: 5/10
He understands that you're a warm person and that people like to be around you. However, he hates when guys flirt with you as a result because, well, you're his girlfriend.

Sodapop Curtis:

Jealousy Scale: 7/10
Soda loves you, there's no question about it. So, when a boys waltzes up and starts flirting, he gets annoyed quickly. He'll make it known, too, usually by kissing you.

Keith Matthews:

Jealousy Scale: 2/10
Two-Bit really isn't the jealous type, which always shocked you. He just doesn't see the point in it, especially because he knows you two have a solid, special relationship.

Steve Randle:

Jealousy Scale: 9/10
Steve tries to keep your relationship on a low profile, but when a guy gets too handsy, he'll blow. He loves you so much, but he'll be damned if anyone tries anything.

Dallas Winston:

Jealousy Scale: 8/10
Dallas is definitely not a fan of people trying to make a move on you. He puts an end to it quickly, but then he'll get upset with you for allowing it. You'll fight, but soon make up.