his giveaway ::

🌟 His Physical Giveaway That Tells You How He Is Feeling

Slang: blitzed (drunk)

¬¬¬

Johnny Cade:

You can always tell when Johnny is off someplace else, deep in thought. Not only does he just seem distant, but you've noticed that he has a tendency to bite or pick at his lips. Sometimes he'll get so lost in thought that he picks too much and it'll bleed. That's when you put a reassuring arm around him and ask him what's got him thinking so hard.

Darrel Curtis:

While it was admittedly a bit annoying, it was always fun to prod at Darry when his legs began to bounce. If Darry was sitting in the arm chair with his leg going a mile a minute or tapping his toes, you knew he was definitely hiding something. It always caused you to smirk, and, of course, you tried to squeeze the secret from him every time.

Ponyboy Curtis:

There's no hiding the fact that Ponyboy is a bit more serious and scholarly than the rest of the gang when it comes to school. This especially shows when he's concentrating. It's absolutely adorable, but you know that Ponyboy is focused when you notice his tongue poking out of the side of his mouth. You think it makes him look too cute and dorky.

Sodapop Curtis:

It's a known fact that Sodapop rarely smokes, it just isn't his thing. He'll only do it when he wants to look tuff or is stressed. Typically, it's the latter, and that's when you start to worry. It only gets worse if Soda starts chain smoking. Sympathetically, you'll always grab the cigarette out of his lips and ask if he wants to talk about it.

Keith Matthews:

Yes, Two-Bit enjoyed getting blitzed, and you certainly didn't mind it as he was a very carefree sort of guy. It was a way for him to let loose. In those instances where he would get bored of whatever he was doing and start rubbing his hands together, you knew he was craving a beer and some serious fun.

Steve Randle:

Steve had always been a boisterous person. He had no problem being the guy to get things moving. So, it wasn't often that he got nervous. He just oozed confidence. However, on the rare occasions that he was anxious, you could tell by the way he played with his shirt. That's when you understood he needed a break and would pull him away. 

Dallas Winston:

Dallas is a total hood by day, but by night he's putty in your hands. He's pretty good at keeping up his poker face, so it was tough to figure out how he was feeling at first. After some time of dating, though, you've managed to tell when he's tired. Whether he was clutching a pillow or scooting closer to you, you knew Dallas was sleepy when he got clingy.