favorite spot to kiss ::

🌟 His Favorite Spot To Kiss You

Slang: none

¬¬¬

Johnny Cade:

The neck is where Johnny likes to kiss you; just below your ear, in fact. It's always meant to be innocent, although Two-Bit likes to make you both blush about it. It's just your thing, and it's too sweet.

Darrel Curtis:

The forehead is where Darry will typically kiss you. Given that he's taller, it's not only convenient, but it's also his little way of loving on you without eliciting a chorus of fake gags (or whistles) from the gang.

Ponyboy Curtis:

He kisses your hands. In an attempt to keep it innocent, but flirty, Ponyboy usually kisses the back of your hands. Your fingers are usually wrapped in his when you hang out, so it isn't hard for him to sneak in a peck or two.

Sodapop Curtis:

Sodapop is all about kissing your lips. It's classic, it's charming, and it's smooth, just like Soda. He's one to smile into kisses, which only makes you weak in the knees. It's always done with such a suave aura.

Keith Matthews:

Two-Bit will kiss your ears if he isn't kissing your lips. It usually ends with you two laughing and trying to push him away. What could you say? The feeling of him nibbling on your earlobe tickled.

Steve Randle:

Steve plays it safe, but funny, by kissing your nose. He adores the way your nose scrunches up at the feeling, and it's absolutely become a staple of your relationship. You love it just as much as he does.

Dallas Winston:

The shoulder, because it's endearing, while also being just sexy enough to drive you wild. He happens to think it's hilarious when you get all flustered, but you always think otherwise.