you're pregnant ::

🌟 You Tell Him That You're Pregnant

Slang: jazzed (elated/excited), mellow out (usually said about an agitated, scared, or worried person/ to stop worrying)

¬¬¬

Johnny Cade:

Age You Both Are: 16
If you were being honest, Johnny's reaction was absolute horror. He couldn't believe that he was going to be a dad, and he especially didn't think he would be one at 16. However, he vowed that he wouldn't mistreat you or your child, promising to give you both the love he never got.

Darrel Curtis:

Age You Both Are: 21
Darry was extremely nervous about the baby at first. He knew he still had his brothers to think about, but he warmed up to the news quickly, showing you that he'd make a great father. So, while he wasn't expecting to be a parent anytime soon, he was excited to meet your baby.

Ponyboy Curtis:

Age You Both Are: 18
His first thoughts were that Darry was going to kill him. You both had thought you were being safe, but after the initial shock and telling everyone, he was jazzed for your family-to-be. You loved each other and he loved the both of you, which was enough to push him forward.

Sodapop Curtis:

Age You Both Are: 19
Considering that you and Soda had been engaged since you were 17, the news wasn't much of a shock to him. He couldn't wait to tell the gang, especially Steve, and he immediately took on the role of the protective partner, proving just how thoughtful and fantastic a father he'd be.

Keith Matthews:

Age You Both Are: 20
Two-Bit was admittedly upset. He felt frustrated, but considering that you were three months along by the time you told him, he felt he had a right to be annoyed. Soon, however, his anger became happiness, as he understood you were scared to tell him about the unplanned baby. 

Steve Randle:

Age You Both Are: 17
Honestly, Steve was beyond scared, and he shared that with you. He didn't think that he was mature enough to have a child. He was mortified that he'd fail as a partner and as a father, but he swallowed the negativity down and swore to give you and the baby his all every day.

Dallas Winston:

Age You Both Are: 19
Dally straight up denied that you were pregnant. He didn't want to believe that it was happening or that it was his baby. It took him months to mellow out, and when he finally came around to the fact that you were expecting, he hesitantly stepped up, making mistakes along the way.