fight - ashton

•before you read, part of it mentions a makeup artist 'not making any money.' you can earn a shit load of money doing makeup so please don't get offended!

you woke up to a load of shouting, yelling and laughing. the bed was empty; ashton was nowhere to be seen as you curled up in the covers, trying to block out the noise.

ashton always has the boys over - yeah, he's in a band and spends 99% of his time with them, but he could at least spend the last 1% with you.

every morning for two weeks you had been woken up like this - half five in the morning, four boys being as loud as they possibly could.

it was too early for social interaction, so you wandered over to your shower, got undressed out of your underwear and hopped into the shower, the warm water cascading down your back, relaxing you but also waking you up at the same time.

after washing your hair and even shaving your legs, you hop out and grab a towel from the hook, drying yourself completely. pulling one of ashton's t-shirts across your body along with a pair of your own skinny jeans, you begin to make your way downstairs.

stopping at the door of the living room, you hear your name being mentioned.

"how are you and (y/n) doing then, ash?" luke asked, recognising his voice from behind the door.

"if im gonna be completely honest with you - not great." ashton replied, making you almost fall over.

"why? you sure it's not just you being petty?" calum giggled.

"i just - she's loud, as a person. and she just gets too much sometimes. she's clingy, yeah, but she's always near me, always telling stupid jokes and trying to be funny when im trying to work. why do you think it took me two weeks to write one verse in that song of ours?"

you stayed silent. you didn't feel like crying. you just stood and listened.

"well then - why don't you talk to her about it?" michael suggested.

"you think she would listen? maybe we should just, i don't know, break up? i can't keep going like this with her." ashton spoke, saying it so clearly and so easily that you could feel the tears burn your eyes but you tried everything in your power to make them disappear.

"i don't think she would take that lightly, ash." luke mumbled. "im getting a drink."

after hearing that, you sprinted off back upstairs, stomping on the stairs extra loudly to make him realise you heard every word.

-

"hey, (y/n) you wanna go out with us tonight?" calum asked, glued to his phone screen.

"yeah, (y/n)! come out with us! we're only going to dinner, though." michael chimed in, a smile across his face.

"we're leaving in an hour, though, so you might wanna get ready now." calum was also smiling, and so was luke. ashton didn't look like he cared.

running up the stairs, you pulled on a berry-coloured strappy top, pairing it with a pair of black skinny jeans and black high heels. you spritzed yourself with perfume, ashtons favourite perfume, before refreshing your makeup and grabbing a bag.

"does she have to come with us?" you heard ashton's voice echo through the hallway.

"uh, yes. ashton, get your shit together, she's your fucking girlfriend." michael seethed. it was quiet after that, and you pondered into the living room.

"hey, ready to go?" you have a weak smile as they all got up and grabbed their phones.

-

"enjoy your meal!" the waiter said happily, leaving you and the boys alone to eat.