beyonce - michael

•the picture was last week but ashton drank out of a shoe okay also this is shitty be warned aND THANK YOU FOR 1K READS WOHHSSJISOWHSIAOAA

"im feeling myself, im feeling myself."

a consistent screeching was going on downstairs, disrupting you from watching the telly. michael must of come home, and was now singing his heart out. you hadn't a problem with it - and in fact, could get something decent out of it.

you shut your laptop and creep downstairs, seeing michael prance around the kitchen as he was supposedly cooking dinner. pulling your phone out of your back jean pocket you started recording, him not having a clue about what was going on.

"world stop - carry on." he sang, pouring something into the pan.

you slyly walk down the last few steps to get a better view.

holding in a giggle as michael danced around the kitchen and sang, you carried on recording until you couldn't take it, and burst out laughing.

he stops and spins around, going bright red when he sees you standing there, laughing.

"oh my god - h-how long have you been stood there?" he stammers.

"long enough to video this and put it on twitter." you giggle, still recording.

"twitter, hmm?" he hums and walks over to you, grabbing you tightly and peppers kisses to your face.

"michael! get off." you chuckle, screaming as he tickled your sides.

his lips landed on yours in the end, a slow, passionate kiss. it continued for a short while, him occasionally slipping in a smile.

"ill get you back, baby girl, don't you worry."