mornings - calum

the sun glared, flashing into your eyes, waking you up. rolling over, you smile sleepily at your boyfriend, calum.

his tanned skin was glowing in the morning sunlight, his breathing soft and slow, lips plump and perfect. you look down and press your lips to his, pecking him softly.

his gorgeous hazel eyes flutter open, a small smile forming on his face when he notices you. realising you kissed him, calum hums and kisses you back, flipping you onto your back and kissing you ever so softly, his lips barely brushing against yours.

"morning, gorgeous." he mumbles, his morning voice croaky and rough, but altogether hot.

you simply chuckle in reply and rub up and down his tanned bicep, kissing him again only with slightly more pressure. he pushed you down against the mattress again, peppering kisses all over your nose, forehead and cheeks, eventually landing back on your lips again before he rolls over to his own side, turning to face you.

"good sleep?" he asks, yawning.

"yeah, actually." you mumble. "how about you?"

"wonderful, baby." he kisses your nose again and you pull him into your arms, his chin resting against your shoulder.

"we should get up, love." calum mutters against your skin.

"no. i like it in here with you." you reply, keeping your grip on him.

"but you smell. go and shower." he chuckles.

"hey!" lightly smacking his arm, you giggle as well. "you smell worse."

"um, no i do not. i smell great." calum protests, pulling away and kissing your collarbone.

"nah, you smell of sweat."

"i wonder why."

rolling your eyes you turn over to grab your phone but calum wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you back.

"calum!"

"no phones. and no getting out of bed, stay here with me."

"your the one who wanted to get up, silly."

"well, changed my mind." he snuggles into the crook of your neck.

"i want to shower, i need to wash my hair and so do you."

"can i join you?" he asks, a cheeky smile on his face.

"of course."

-

"it's in my fucking eye calum! it burns!" you screech after getting shampoo in your eye. the next thing you know your face is drowned in water.

"this help?" calum laughs, shoving the shower right in your face. opening your eyes, the sting is still there, but it starts to go away.

"you could of drowned me!"

"nah. come on, ill wash the shampoo out for you and condition it as im nice." he mutters, sticking the shower right above your head.

"do it nicely!"

"okay, okay." he massages your hair for a little bit before rinsing it out and squeezing a large amount of conditioner on his hand, running it through your hair.

you do the same to his hair, washing it a lot nicer than he did to yours.

"wash my body, im too lazy." he mumbles, a smirk on his face.

"nope. you know what happened last time."

"exactly." he wiggles his eyebrows, making you turn around and wash yourself. he does the same and you both eventually step out, drying off and getting changed. you throw on a band tshirt of his and a pair of skinny jeans and some socks, before blow drying and straightening your hair. you finish off by doing your makeup.

"that takes you ages." calum grabs you, spinning you around and kissing your glossed lips gently.

"i think im a morning person, you know."

"why's that?"

"because of you."