hes sick - ashton

•im writing part of this in lesson again maths is so fucking boring what is the point of standard form tell me that then

the sound of gagging and throwing up distracted you from the telly downstairs. concerned, you skip up the stairs and into yours and ashtons shared bedroom, finding him in the en-suite bathroom throwing up into the toilet.

you scoot over to him and run a hand through his hair, making sure it doesn't get in the way. as you gently rubbed his back he threw up even more.

"baby." you cooed softly as he finally stopped throwing up. "why don't you go have a shower, ash."

you helped him get undressed and he hopped in the shower. making your way to the bedroom you pick up any dirty clothes that were laying around and made the bed, getting it ready so ash can feel better.

as he showers, you make your way downstairs and grab him some medicine and a glass of water, and a few blankets.

upon coming upstairs you noticed that ashton was already in bed. he was pale, a frown resting on his face.

"ash, come on, your sweating like crazy, take your shirt of babe." he takes your advice and pulls it off, taking a sip of the ice cold water you got him. it was late at night, so you flicked off the lights and turned on a dim lamp instead, crawling under the covers with him.

"(y/n), baby." ashton croaked out. "ill make you sick."

"i don't mind, ash." you smiled softly and turned off the light, kissing him on the cheek.

"thanks, baby girl, i love you." you ruffled his hair as you flicked off the lamp, falling asleep.

-

"here, ash, eat something. i got you soup and bread." you present ashton, who was laying down in bed, with a tray of food.

"(y/n), you don't have to do all this for me. im perfectly fine to go to work." ashton insisted.

"no you aren't, ashton. you keep going hot, cold, and then throwing up." you roll your eyes, changing into one of ashtons t-shirts with just some underwear and plump down onto the bed, tangling your limbs with his as you turned on the telly.

"i love you, (y/n). thank you for everything you do for me."

"i love you too, ashton."