a sticky situation - ashton

(sticky one styll my g)

you woke up at around 5 in the morning. ashton was no longer by your side, presuming that he had gone off to work pretty early. your gut stirred, causing you to run to the bathroom, throwing your head over the toilet and emptying what you had eaten the night before. however, you gathered that yo must've eaten something dodgy, as you felt perfectly fine afterwards.

-

"hello gorgeous" you smiled as you felt strong arms snake around your waist, pressing on your stomach, making you feel slightly queasy.

"hi baby" you turn around and smile at ashton, kissing him on the cheek and walking off to finish cooking the dinner.

"whats wrong, love?" he said, his thick aussie accent floating in the air.

"oh, nothing, just not feeling too good. probably my period coming or something"

with that said, ashton just nods, sitting down on the sofa.

-

once again, the next day, you woke up slightly later, running to the toilet, agressively throwing up, then feeling a little off, but mainly fine. this happened for another couple of days, which you thought was your period but it never showed up. you knew what this could mean, but a child was not what you needed right now. ashton's band was at an all time high, and it would completely set it off track, as they were all planning a world tour soon enough. your heart was racing, and you finally decided to walk to the supermarket to get a test.

a black hoodie and some leggings were all you chose to wear, hood up too, as you didn't need any fans seeing you buy multiple pregnancy tests, as you knew that testing twice was always more accurate. hopping in the very expensive tesla your boyfriend had spontaneously brought, you sped to the local shop, hopping out of the car and going straight to the toiletry aisile. 

you also picked up some ice cream, some extra bits for the house and a bunch of flowers, just to ease the mood a little bit just incase anything happened.

-

the bathroom door shut quietly and the lock clicked as you fiddled with it quickly. you were impatient, grabbing the two pregnancy tests and pulling them out of the boxes.

you did what the instructions said with both of them, and put them face down onto the bathroom counter, going to put all the shopping away while you waited for them to give you the results.

as you put the shopping away back into the cupboards you overheard the TV talking about 5SOS, so you turned around and flung yourself onto the couch, way too engaged in what was being said, in case you needed to beat someone up. to make a long story short, you completely forgot about the two tests upstairs, and eventually drifted off to sleep on the couch.

-

you awoke to the sound of ashton slamming the door shut. as you open you're eyes, you are greeted with a rather agitated ashton.

"you okay baby?" you croak out, still half asleep.

"perfectly fucking fine." he said sternly, and walked all the way upstairs and slammed the bedroom door shut. you quickly heard the shower turn on, and thats when you realised. shit.

you dashed upstairs, hoping he wasn't in there yet but he was, and he had locked the door. he must've seen, he had to. you begged he hadn't, but realised that they were resting in between a muddle of bottles and bathroom products, and when ashton was mad he didn't seem to take note of anything apart from how angry he was feeling.

relief sailed throughout your body as you peacefully walk back downstairs, turning the tv back on which had seemed to turn itself off. just as you were about to press play, you heard the absolutely loudest shout you had ever heard in your life.

"what the fuck is this?!" ashtons angry tone almost shook the house, his bellow startling you to the core.

"whats wrong, bab-" you go to call up to him, but get cut off by ashton walking down the stairs, loosely holding the two pregnancy tests in between his fingers, his towel slung loosely around his waist.

"don't you dare fucking call me that. y/n, you're fucking pregnant? and you didnt tell me right away? you didnt even text me?"

you are pregnant.

"ash, shit, holy fuck. they are positive?"

"well fucking clearly!"

"i didn't even get to see them. i fell asleep earlier. maybe you should've minded your own fucking business and realised that i wouldve told you in my own time!" 

"you do realise we can't have a fucking baby, right? at all? for at least another couple of years? you do realise you have fucked everything up? i told you to go on the pill!"

"you told me that yesterday, ashton! the last time we did it was like almost two weeks ago?"

ashton went silent. he grabbed a hoodie and some joggers from the pile of clothes sitting on the counter, and then stormed back upstairs, slamming the door shut and locking it.

you ended up making yourself dinner that night, tears constantly flowing down your cheeks, the only thing you could feel was worry. ashton didn't seem like letting you sleep with him tonight, so you moped into the spare room, chucking the covers to the side, jumping down onto the bed and screamed into the pillow, eventually crying yourself to sleep.

however, your slumber didnt last very long, as you ended up throwing up into the early hours of the morning. you sat gripping the toilet bowl, knuckles turning a pasty shade of white, as you non-stop threw up into the toilet.

surprisingly, ashton heard you, and ran down the stairs. you felt a cold hand come in contact with your hot, sweaty bare back, rubbing up and down. he didn't say anything, just comforted you for a little while, and went to get to you a glass of ice cold water.

"im sorry. we can get rid of it." you mumble, throat hurting from being sick.

"no, baby, no. if you want to keep it, keep it. it will just be a bit of a sticky situation. no matter what happens, i love you."