schooltime - calum

i have school tomorrow!!! wooooo!!! yayyy!!! did i do the summer homework? no!!! do i only legit have one fucking friend? yesss!!!

also @CharlesSara made me a cover, it's so fucking nice! idek if it will let me tag her name, but thank you so much!

also ive been trying not to include like pronouns i guess? because people might get triggered ooof im all here to support dw but im sorry it says 'baby girl' it was just cute kinda oops.

goodbye lads love u xoxoxo

-

"come on, baby, wake up."

the sound of a deep, soothing but slightly croaky voice corrupted your slumber, but you immediately shut your eyes at the thought of school.

calum was a year older than you, meaning that his last first day of school, was last year. he lived with his parents still who let you stay over, as he decided to take a gap year to work on the band he and his friends had formed. you were going into year eleven. basically, you were sixteen, and he was seventeen.

"hey gorgeous, it's time for school." you felt rough, calloused fingers, gently stroke your scalp, the scent of his shirt drifting through your nostrils.

"baby why didn't you sleep shirtless." you mumble.

"because i was cold."

"im here to keep you warm."

"come on, you know my mum doesn't really like us sleeping together anyway, let alone clotheless. do you know how long it took me to fucking bribe her?" calum let out a low, smooth chuckle.

"come on baby girl, let's go and get up. you haven't got time for a shower now." he poked at your cheeks.

"but i fucking hate the place, calum." you sit up, turning around to face your gorgeously-tanned boyfriend. "i fucking hate the uniform, the fucking rules, why do we have to ask to go to the fucking bathroom?!" you groan, falling back onto the bed.

"(y/n)." calum scoops you up and carries you off of the bed and lands your feet on the floor (side note he would not be able to lift me the fuck lmao.) "calm down baby girl, your gonna be absolutely fine. i love you." he sighs, pressing a soft kiss to your lips.

"but you aren't there, calum, and ive got like no fucking friends." you could feel the tears burning in your eyes.

"hey, hey, hey, baby girl. come on. you do your makeup, and ill do your hair, and then ill find your uniform, and help you get dressed, and then ill drive you to school, pick you up, and on the way back we can stop somewhere nice. ill treat you." he whispered the last part softly into your ear, making you giggle from the tickle of his breath on your sensitive skin, as he nibbled at your ear gently, trying to get away with making a hickey. you wriggle out of his grip and turn to face your gorgeous boyfriend.

"i love you, calum."