success - luke

•this is really fucking shitty as im a bit busy fam but i beg some of you know who willNE/stephen tries/memeulous/imallexx/any of the sidemen because i am so fucking tempted to write a fanfiction based on them lot would anyone read it? 0161 manny on the map xxx

-

"so, boys, how's the album going?" you asked luke, your boyfriend of 2 years, and his friends. to your surprise, they all gave you a slight frown.

"well, i mean, not good." luke sighs.

"why not?"

"we haven't been number one for ages. we've barely been making any money - it's like we don't have any fans anymore." luke shoves his phone in his pocket.

"agreed. they don't give a shit about us." michael sighed.

"really? your gonna be that negative? of course your fans love you! what if one of you died, huh? the fans would be shattered. you all have so much talent, and don't let one bad week of sales determine your whole entire career, yeah?" you rant, rolling your eyes at the end.

"jeez, (y/n), calm yourself down." calum laughed.

"she's right, boys." ashton chimed in.

luke walked up to you, resting his hands on your shoulders as he looked down on you, him being a lot taller.

"your gorgeous. inside and out, (y/n). always making us feel better about ourselves. i love you, baby." he swoops down to kiss your lips softly, and you hear a gagging sound come from calum, making you chuckle.

"even if you are five thousand, two hundred and twenty four on the charts, you are always number one in my heart."