video games - michael

•oh my fucking god shawn mendes new album fuck me upppp oh my god also this book gained a load of reads yesterday thank you so much!!! also i feel like this is a bit shitty sorry

-

michael had been sitting in front of the tv all day, controller in hand with a headset nestled into his bleached locks. he had been playing video games all day, and you were getting bored of him pretty much ignoring you. he wasn't being mean, though, michael worked hard every single day and deserved to have some fun once in a while.

"michael." you say across the room, sitting at the desk on your computer.

"mikeyyy!" repeating what you said, he still chatters on through the headset.

"michael!" he jumped as you shouted, pausing his game.

"huh? come on, me and the guys need to finish this level (y/n)!" michael pleads.

"yeah, but im bored. let me play with you."

"in what way do you mean?" he sniggers.

"for fucks sake, you dick." getting out of the chair you wander over the him, grabbing a second controller. "i want to play the game with you, idiot."

"no!"

"just because im better than you."

"nah, i don't agree." michael sighs as he continues playing his game, laughing with ashton, luke and calum who were all talking in his headset.

you sit beside him and drum on his clothed knee with your fingertips, hoping to get an ounce more of attention. he shoots a smile at you, winks, then goes back to his game.

-

"oi michael! i got pizza!" you yell as you walk through the door. he was glued to the telly again, except this time he had his headset off and wasn't talking. michael turns to look at you, stretching before getting up slowly.

he engulfs you in a hug.

"sorry i ignored you today, baby." michael buries his head into your neck. "thanks for dinner."

"it's okay." you pull away from the hug and jump on the couch, putting down the pizza and grabbing a slice.

"can i play with you now?" you ask, smiling cheekily at him.

"fine." michael chucks you a controller and rolls his eyes.

the game started, and you had no idea what to do, but you knew what the basic controls were.

"it's shooting me! die you fucker." you yell at the tv, shooting down enemies.

"calm down, jeez." michael chuckles.

you start shooting randomly, hitting everything in the process. everything.

"(y/n) your killing me! stop it!" michael shrieks like a little child.

"nope. you deserve it!" with a few more hits, a game over screen appeared for michael.

you turn to look at him, to see that he was pouting with wide eyes. you put down the controller and crawled over to him, gently pressing your lips to his. he allows you to push him back, you being on top of him, kissing him passionately.

reaching for the hem of his shirt, you pull it off of his body and kiss down his neck, michaels hands wrapped securely around your waist. kissing behind his ear his grip tightens on you, pulling your shirt off, also.

michael gently grabs your chin, looking into your eyes, before pressing his lips to yours, using his strength to push you up, before going back down again, him on top.

michael pulls away after a while, out of breath, lips swollen and plump from kissing you for so long.

"now, this is better than video games."