secrets - michael clifford

i had an order but frick it

this was requested!!! im really sorry for how shit this is :((( @SharGryffindor

i will probably do a part two to this and please note i am on summer holidays so i am really quite busy and also i got a better xbox so im hitting it up on roblox obviously 💦💦💦😩 jk jk jk fortnite

trigger warning again for fucks sake: violence, guns, whatever.

-

you strutted down the street in your light blue ripped skinny jeans, velvet red strapping crop top and silver heels, with a strong arm wrapped around your waist - which belonged to your boyfriend of two years, michael clifford.

his band members, which were both his and your best friends, trailed behind you, laughing loudly. the five of you reached the restaurant you were headed to.

"a table for five under the name clifford, please." michael took his arm off of your waist and smiled at one of the waitresses.

she handed you your menus and took you to a nicely lit table, leaving you and the boys alone for a while.

"so, (y/n), how's the job going?" luke started, asking you a question.

"eh, it's alright, being a solicitor is hard, though. people can be fucking rude."

"im so proud of you, you know, (y/n)." michael smiled, resting his large hand on your upper thigh, patting it slightly.

"really? your job is much harder than mine - all of you."

"yeah, well, it's fun. it can get stressful though, trust me." ashton chimes in.

"we had to write like a whole song in just two weeks. record it as well. you have to put in a shit load of effort, but it's worth it." calum nods, sipping his drink.

"why don't you join the music industry, (y/n)? im sure you can sing."

"me? nah, im not fit for that type of stuff."

"babe, look, all i ever see is you doing some shitty paperwork, usually at midnight. come on, you can tour with us and shit." michael nudges you, a hopeful look in his eyes.

"fine, look - maybe. im not saying yes or promising anything." you get cheers from all boys, and start clinking your glasses together.

as the four boys start chatting about video games, you take a minute to realise your surroundings. you had a huge house, a boyfriend who was a celebrity, a hell of a lot of money, friends - everything anyone could ever want. you had finally reached a stage of happiness, somewhere you wanted to be.

-

"here we are, desserts. enjoy." the waitress smiled at your table and headed off to serve someone else.

"how's the new album doing? it's been what, a month since the release?" you ask.

"it's been doing great - and it's so nice to have a change, you know. don't get me wrong, we all love our old music, bu-"

"everybody hands up! this is a robbery!"

michael, ashton, calum and luke jumped up out of their seats, but you stayed put.

"sit. the fuck. down, clifford." you whisper, and he slowly lowers himself down.

you stand up, slowly walking up behind the three men in black ski masks. you grab onto one of the men's shoulders and spin him around, kneeing him straight in the balls. you grab the second man, kicking him round the face with your eight-inch heels. as for the third man, you grab his throat and push him against the restaurant wall, slapping him until his lip started to bleed.

"is no one calling the fucking police?" you screech.

"their on the way now, ma'am." the chef informed you.

michael ran over to you.

"why the fuck would you do that?"

"oh, by the way, im not a solicitor." you say, out of breath. "i work for a secret agency."