fallingforyou - ashton

should i make a one direction imagine book?

yoooo we at 9k love you all lots

xoxoxo

-

"okay, bye, love you." you say, hanging up the phone after talking to your best friend jacob for five hours non-stop.

you walk into your living room after hearing the door bell go off, and aren't surprised, seeing your four other best friends standing at the front door with pizza, sweets and drinks in their hands.

"what on earth are you lot doing here at half eleven at night?" you exclaim, giggling as you let them in.

"well, we haven't got anything better to do." michael sighed. "don't bother getting plates or glasses, we don't need them."

you sigh, grabbing a hoodie and chucking it over your body which was clad in a short sleeve t-shirt, summer was ending and it was getting colder by the second.

"hey (y/n)?" you hear ashton, a slight crack in his voice.

"who's jacob? and why does he love you?"

"have you got a boyfriend?!" luke shouted, earning a dig from calum.

"what? huh? no, of course not. he's one of my best friends. i say love you to everyone, and he just says it back."

"yeah, but he put i love you. that's different."

"why are you even reading my phone?" you roll your eyes as you sit down and turn on the telly. "and why are you so fussed about it?"

"well, our little (y/n) is growing up!" calum said in a cheesy voice with a wink.

"why are you so fussed, ashton?" luke asks, a cheeky grin on his face.

you see ashton's cheeks heat up, going a bright shade of crimson.

"(y/n), i can't help it, but i think im falling for you."