okay - ashton

KEKE DO YOU LOVE ME

also this is really shit just needed to get something up read my new muke book pls thanks!

you could stop at five or six stores...

-

you came home to a quiet house. the front room light was on, making you delighted as ashton was home early.

as you wandered to the kitchen, you heard slight sniffles. followed by heaving sobs, wails and screams. you dropped all your shopping bags, which included presents for both you and ashton, and ran straight to the noise.

as you ran into your bedroom, which thankfully, ashton didn't decide to lock, you noticed him face down, screaming into the pillow.

"baby." you whisper. he pops up and you catch his attention.

"what's the matter, baby?" you say.

"the b-band. we're going on a break" he choked on his words.

"oh, baby." you pull him into your arms and he sobs into your chest.

"shhh, gorgeous. you've been on nonstop for what, like five years? you need a break, baby, and so do the boys."

"y-yeah, but what am i g-going to do with myself? w-what if i forget how to play the drums? o-or i can't sing anymore? we'll loose everything, the f-fans-"

you pulled him into your arms and hugged him tighter.

"you'll be okay, baby."