volume - ashton

•this isn't the cleanest of imagines right there's no smut just more a mention of it !!! also this is quite short sorry

you woke up to both yours and ashtons limbs entangled, his chest rising and falling as he breathed softly. his curls were ruffled and stuck to his forehead, the sun beaming down on you both.

enjoying the silence and company of ashton, you lay still for a while, not wanting to disturb your sleeping boyfriend. he eventually woke up though, a lazy smile spreading across his face as he noticed you.

"good morning baby." ashton mumbles, voice rough, as he kisses your lips gently.

"morning." you say, rubbing your eyes slightly. "what time have you got to go to the studio ash?"

ashton sighed at the thought of going out to work.

"i don't want to go, (y/n), i wanna lay here with you forever and ever and ever." he rolled over, checking his phone. "i gotta leave in two hours. im going in the shower." ashton rolled out of bed, kissing you on the cheek as he walked off into the bathroom.

-

finishing off drying your hair and doing your makeup you walk downstairs to grab some breakfast, greeted by calum, luke and michael, who all had smug smirks across their faces.

"alright, (y/n)?" michael stuttered, a giggle in his voice.

"what? yeah, im good." you reply back, knowing something was up.

"how good?" calum piped up, making you spin around, a glass of orange juice in hand.

"great."

"what are we talking about?" you heard ashtons voice join the conversation. all three boys burst out into laughter.

"what's funny?" ashton sighed, leaning against the counter and pouring himself a coffee.

there was silence for a while, before luke was heard.

"uh, ashton, faster, faster ashton!"

your jaw dropped. ashton choked on his coffee, spitting it everywhere.

"ah, (y/n), fuck." michael laughed hysterically.

"no! it was more like, 'ughhh, (y/n), i wont la-" calum was cut off by ashton.

"you were fucking listening?!" ashton was outraged. you couldn't help but laugh.

"maybe next time, turn down the volume."