tumblr - luke

•this one also has mentions of smut i need to stop sorry im doing a cute one next aLSO YOUNGBLOOD IS BEING RELEASED EARLY ON THE 15TH OF JUNE INSTEAD OF THE 22ND

"oh my god, read this one." calum chucked his phone to luke. you sat across from them, wondering what could be so interesting.

"what are you looking at?" you glance at luke, who had wide eyes and a smirk on his face.

"nothing, (y/n). i don't think you wanna know." michael chimed in, before taking a look at the phone screen before bursting out in laughter.

"anyway." you begin. "im going out later, so ill probably be home past midnight." you told the boys, luke especially.

"where you going?" luke mumbled, still engrossed in whatever he was looking at.

"me, shane, garrett and morgan are all going somewhere. shopping, probably, and then dinner or whatever."

"aw, babe, ill miss you." luke blows you a kiss from the room, before bursting into giggles as ashton whispered something in his ear.

-

you had worn black leggings with a cropped yellow shirt and a black denim jacket, original vans clad to your feet. grabbing everything you needed, you heard a car horn from outside the house. kissing luke on the cheek with your glossy lips goodbye, you step out into the fresh air.

"so, (y/n), how's luke?" garrett immediately says as you hopped into the car.

"great. although, he has been acting a bit weird lately."

"how weird? like kinky wei-"

"garrett! the boys keep showing and sending each other things on their phones and going into fits of laughter. they won't let me see or know what it is. no hints given."

"hmm." shane sighs. "maybe it's a meme you wouldn't understand, a reference to something."

"what if it's like, another girl or their laughing at me." you sink back into your seat.

"nah, i don't think they are. luke isn't like that, at least i don't think he is." morgan says.

"you'll find out soon enough, (y/n). im sure of it. anyway, we're here!"

-

"let's go in gucci! i want slides." garrett squealed excitedly.

"i want to go in topshop, i want another outfit." you whine. all four of you end up in gucci, and you come out with at least four bags. you didn't intend for that to happen, you just couldn't help it.

"should i get this in black or white?" you hold up a skirt.

"get it in white, and pair it with this." shane shows you an orange knotted top. you thank him and chuck it in your basket.

and that's how you spent your night; buying things, eating food, and giving absolutely expert fashion advice, even though you really never had an idea of what looked nice.

shane dropped you off home at just past midnight. grabbing your keys you open the door, to find luke, calum, ashton and michael bawling their eyes out with laughter.

"what is it now?" you question. luke locks his phone and shoves it in his pocket.

"nothing, (y/n), nothing." he giggles, out of breath.

"come on boys, let's get to bed." michael suggests, yawning then laughing again.

"sorry (y/n), i said they could stay over." luke smiles.

"it's fine." you put all of your bags down on the counter before dragging luke to bed.

-

you woke up to the sound of pretty much cackling. the boys were laughing so loud it woke you up.

walking downstairs in one of luke's shirts and some shorts you find the boys laughing over something on their laptop.

"please tell me what's going on." you yawn and rub your eyes. "im genuinely concerned."

"are you gonna tell her, or am i?" luke giggles.

"basically." ashton begins. "you know tumblr?"

"yeah." you slowly say, nodding.

"well, some people keep tweeting us links to fanfiction. and we wondered who wrote it. turns out, we all know the author pretty well." he cracks up laughing.

"who?" clueless, you sat down beside luke.

"you might recognise some of the sentences, (y/n)." calum smirks.

michael snatches the laptop off of calum and starts to read it aloud.

"'please, luke, i need you. your baby girl needs you.'" michael read. your blood instantly ran cold.

"holy fucking shit." you whisper. your heart dropped about ten thousand feet.

"i never imagined you like this, (y/n)." ashton managed to get out above his giggles.

"i mean, (y/n), babe, if you wanted to try something new, you could of just asked." luke smirked.

"i wrote that when i was like, sixteen!" you protest.

"why don't we share it to twitter, boys? show everyone how much of a wordsmith (y/n) is." michael giggles, clicking a few buttons.

"don't you fucking dare!" you screech, trying to grab the laptop, but failing miserably.

"done." michael laughs.

"i fucking hate tumblr." you mumble, going back to bed, even though you had a small smile on your face.