ghosted - luke

sometimes these stories are inspired by my own feelings. like this one. you can all guess how much fun im having hahahahahahhahahaha :))))))))

i never knew boys would be this bad. sis didn't knew. a big yikes for me please chiefs and bosses xo.

-

you sat on the black leather couch in the middle of the apartment your friends shared. you had been staring at your phone for the past three hours, waiting for him to text you back.

this boy had hit you up, and to say the least, you liked him a little too much. he made you smile and made you feel special, your self confidence shot up. you and him would text every single day, non stop, unless either of you were busy. the conversation flowed smoothly and you both got along immensely well, and you couldn't see why he would do this to you.

he hadn't answered you for a whole day. he hadn't even opened your messages, even though he had watched your story and was online. his snapchat score was also going up - you weren't stalking him, you were just getting concerned as he didn't seem the type to do this.

"what's up, (y/n)? you've been staring at that phone for hours." calum asks.

"not much. still haven't got a reply."

"still?" michael chimes in, giving you a sad look.

"it happens to the best of us." ashton said. "i think youve been ghosted, love."

"does that mean he doesn't want to talk to me anymore?" you say, fingers crossed it didn't.

"no, (y/n). well, yes, it kind of does, but it also means he's a prick, you know that?" luke says, crawling onto the spot on the couch beside you.

you feel the tears prick your eyes, the stinging sensation causing them to spill out, and roll down your cheeks, tasting the slight salt on your lips. you feel luke's arms around you, and you lean into his touch, eventually snuggling your head into his chest.

"i know how much you liked him." luke sighs, rubbing your back.

"how about we all have a movie marathon? to take your mind off of him." michael suggests.

"that's a good idea. should we run and get some food and shit?" calum asks, gesturing for him and ashton to go.

you all agree, and michael gets up and leaves to get a few DVD's.

"come on now, (y/n). turn this off for the night and just enjoy our company, i know you've been checking that 24/7 and i can tell. you are worth so much more than him, and i know it's gonna hurt at first, it will, but it should all go away. let him go." luke slowly takes your phone out of your grip and rests it on the table opposite you.

"thank you, luke."

"that's what im here for, gorgeous." he whispers back.