ugly - luke

hi everyone, sorry for not updating ive just had a lot going on :)

this is really shitty but

-

"good morning baby." you whisper into luke's ear, kissing his neck gently.

"hi." he lets out a small squeak.

"you okay gorgeous?"

"yes."

-

all week luke had been distant. he had been going out more, staying to work late - and you couldn't stop him, you couldn't control him. you just missed him. a lot.

so one night, you decided to stay up and wait for him. you would've done for the past week, but you had been way too tired and you always got woken up at at least four in the morning by the front door slamming shut and hearing luke's familiar footsteps walking up the stairs.

after eating your dinner you walked back upstairs to yours and luke's shared bedroom to watch the telly and scroll through your phone. you had messed around with makeup, tried on different outfits; fiddled around with your hair, anything to keep you busy until luke came back.

you jumped as you heard the door slam shut, hearing the keys jangle as they hit the marble countertop. he kicked off his shoes and walked up the soft carpet in his grey trainer socks.

"fuck-" you hear as he walks in the room.

luke's perfect pretty face was covered in tears, eyes puffy and cheeks red. his lips were swollen, eyelashes damp with a stray one laying on his cheekbone.

"luke? what happened to you?" you say, slowly getting off the bed.

"nothing, i just feel so fucking ugly."

"what the fuck baby? why do you feel ugly?"

"well look at me. why are you with me. look at my hair, my face, my fucking weight-"

you cut him off by kissing his swollen lips, feeling a single tear drip down his cheek.

"shut the fuck up, luke. your so incredibly gorgeous inside and out; i love you. and anyone who says otherwise is dumb. come on, let's go to bed."

-