love galore - michael

HEY GUYS!!!

who loves muke clemmings because bitch i do!!!

ive written a new (and my first one) muke clemmings book called mystery!!! please give it a read, vote, and comment your opinions/ideas/requests, thank you! also, part 2 to tutor will be up soon :)))

personally im surprised you called me after all of the things i said'

-

"(y/n)!" luke screamed as you jumped into the couch, xbox controller in one hand and a crisp packet in the other.

"my turn, dick." you giggle, starting up a fresh game of fortnite.

"it's the new season as well, (y/n) is gonna win." calum jumps into the sofa beside luke, ashton climbing in next to you. michael simply sat in the armchair.

after around fifteen whole minutes of one game, you got a victory royale with seven kills in total.

"ali a hasn't got shit on me, loves." you say, blowing a sarcastic kiss to luke, who rolls his eyes.

you ponder over to michael who was glued to his phone.

"hey mikeyyy." you say, dragging out the y in his nickname.

"what do you want, love?" michael muttered. you rolled your eyes and got off of his lap which you tried to sit on.

you had been best friends with luke, ashton and calum since you could remember. you had only met michael three years ago, and you two ended up getting together - in fact, your one year anniversary had just passed. although michael always seemed to hold this stupid grudge-type thing against you and the rest of the boys being best friends.

"are you pissed because im playing fortnite with luke?" you sigh, standing up and crossing your arms, trying not to talk too loudly so you didn't attract attention.

"well, you were literally cuddling him, blew a kiss at him, what else?" michael remarked.

"keep your voice down."

"why the fuck should i?" michael chuckles, the sound of the game immediately turning off. well fucking done, michael.

"michael-"

"jesus christ, (y/n), always on my case and shit. i was just getting a little protective, yeah?"

"im on your case all the time? fucking bullshit, clifford. your always having a go at me for flirting with your friends. im best friends with them, michael! their my best friends too!"

"your ridiculous sometimes, (y/n). just don't be so cuddly, yeah? with them at least."

"well why don't you just leave me the fuck alone if you don't like it?" you spat, venom lacing your tone. his features hardened as he brushed past your shoulder and out of the door.

"happily."

-

you sighed, flopping back onto your bed, scrolling through your twitter, your computer resting on the bedsheets.

it was the night after you and michael had a fight - which was petty and stupid. you hadn't heard from him, but you weren't worried, as the boys had told you that they had spoken to him previously. he was smart, and he couldn't really get in any trouble.

it was just last one am- you hadn't slept properly since michael left, you couldn't sleep with your mind not knowing where he was, you couldn't sleep without him. you needed him beside you.

you jumped about 10 feet in the air when your phone rang.

michael.

"michael? baby? oh my god, are you okay? are you safe? im so sorry, mikey, i never should of said it-"

"(y/n), im fine. can you come and open the door for me please?"

you ended the call and sprinted downstairs, opening the door to be greeted by michael with a massive bag of mcdonalds, loads of sweets from tescos, drinks and a huge bunch of flowers.

"michael... this argument was my fault."

"yeah, but i do get too protective at times. even the boys told me. they agreed to it, i admitted it, were all good."

"i love you, baby."

"and i love you. movie?"