Pilot

Hi, I'm Jailee McCall I'm 16 I'm about 5'4 and I have long brown hair and brown eyes. My brother and best friend is Scott McCall and yes we are twins, but I'm the smarter twin I've got the grades, the looks and the athletic abilities. I was on the track team for 3 years, I do cross country every year so it's a win win for me, I've never had a boyfriend even though guys ask me out a lot! I just don't have the time or the strength to deal with boys, it's just to emotional besides that time in 5th grade when I was dared to kiss Stiles. He's also my best friend, we've know each other since kindergarten. The three of us have been best friends ever since then. My mom and dad got a divorce when me and Scott were 5 or 6 and we live with my mom so enough about me and let's go to the story.

--------------------------------------

Jailees POV:
I'm currently walking down the hall to Scott's room and I see he isn't there so I turn around and go downstairs to find him holding a baseball bat, my brother is an idiot but I wouldn't want to change that for anything, "What are you doing?" I ask while walking downstairs, he looks at me and puts his finger to his mouth telling me to be quiet. I tip toe towards him and stand behind him, he opens the door and nobody is there.

We walk out onto the porch and suddenly something drops from the roof, hanging onto the roof causing both Scott and I to piss our pants then seeing that it's Stiles. Then Scott says "Stiles what the hell are you doing?"

"Well, neither of you were answering your phones," he breathes out as he tries to ignore the fact that it's late and he can see me and Scott are tired as hell he then looks at Scott, "Why do you have a bat?"

I look at the bat, then at Stiles and roll my eyes saying, "He probably thought you were a predator and to be honest I thought the same thing"

He looks at us confused and says, "A pre-ah look I know it's late, but you've gotta hear this. My dad just left 20 minutes ago dispatch called their bringing every officer in the beacon department and even state police."

"For what exactly?" I ask sounding really confused, Stiles makes me confused to the point where I just stop listening to him.

"Two joggers found a dead body in the woods." Stiles gets down from the roof, almost falling but doesn't and I frown. I wanted him to fall.

"A dead body?" Scott asks probably also lost.

"Yes, dumbass. A dead body," Stiles rolls his eyes as he spoke.

"You mean like a murderer?" Scott asks

"Nobody knows yet- just that it's some girl, probably in her late twenties." Stiles says looking at Scott, who is still confused.

"But wait, if they already found the body- what are they looking for?" I ask, folding my arms.

"That's the best part they only found half a body- We're going"

--------------------------------------

"Are we seriously doing this?" Scott asks as we got out of Stiles' crusty and rusty, somewhat old Jeep.

"Your the one always complaining that nothing ever happens in this town." I say, glancing over at him as we walk.

"I was trying to get a good night's sleep before practice tomorrow." He whines, sounding like a little pansy.

"Right cause sitting on the bench is such a gruelling effort" Stiles says to him sarcastically

"No, because I'm playing this year. In fact I'm making first line." Scott is defiantly determined.