Letharia Vulpina

We are still at the hospital and we quickly run down to the parking lot. When we get there Derek stops us and I look at the water on the floor but Kira who is standing in the water takes the electrical wire and covers it with here making her eyes turn golden orange. I turn my head too see all the people rushing out of the hospital and coming to help but then I see Isaac is on the floor not moving.

"Isaac!" I yell and run over to him with Derek right behind me

I kneel down next to him and hold his arm but he doesn't move.

"Isaac?" Derek says

"Derek he's not breathing" I tell him and Derek examines him to make sure he's not breathing

"Scott he's not breathing!" Derek yells

----------------------------------------

The next morning my mom suggested we go see Isaac in the hospital before school and she also told us that there's no sign of Stiles anywhere.

When we get to the floor Isaacs on I see Allison sleeping in one of the chairs. Scott shakes her and she gets up.

"You been here all night?" Scott asks her

"Yeah they won't let me see him cause I'm not family" Allison says "I told them he doesn't have any"

"He's got us" I say

"And I've got a key card" my mom says and pulls out her key card to get into Isaacs room

"Be quick" Mom says as the doors open for Isaacs room. I see him laying there not making a sound or even moving. The only thing you can here are the machines beeping every five seconds

We walk closer to him and look at his face which is not healing.

"I though he'd be healing by now" Allison says

"So did I"

Scott places his hand on Isaacs injured arm.

"Is he in pain?"

Scott nods his head and starts taking Isaacs pain. Which causes him to move a little bit.

"It won't heal him but it'll help with the pain" Scott says breathing heavily

"Did Stiles really do this?" Allison asks

"Whatever's controlling him did it" Scott says "whatever's inside him"

"Well then how do we get whatever inside of him, the hell out of him?"

"I'm working on it" Scott says

----------------------------------------

I walking down the hall of school. All dressed to go to cross country practice and I start to hear a piercing sound. It's one of Argents emitters. I follow the sound and it leads me to the basement. I run down the stairs and see Scott, Aiden and Ethan sanding there looking at Stiles. Who is holding the emitter in his hand.

"Okay I know what you guys are thinking but it's me. I swear to god it's me" Stiles says but Aiden and Ethan go full wolf and lift Stiles up by the neck

"Wait stop!" Scott yells and tries to help Stiles get loose from their grip by throwing one of them into a locker which causes the other twin to let go of Stiles.

"I said stop!" Scott yells and growls at them making me flinch a little

"Scott I swear it's me" Stiles tells us "I don't where I've been the last few days or what I've been doing but this is me I promise"

"You know what happened at the hospital?" The twin on the floor says

"I know more than that" Stiles says and walks over to a blue pice of paper on the floor "you see this? It's a blue print of the hospitals electrical wiring. You see all these markings in red that's my hand writing"