Anchors

I wake up to the bright sun on my face but also the loud alarm clock. It's only been a few weeks since the whole Darach thing and since I broke up with Derek, well... we are actually on a break but I haven't heard from him since that day even though I said no texts or phone calls, I'm getting worried even though he did agree to give me space. I've been focussing more on myself lately like...

I got a haircut that goes past my shoulders but stops just before it hits my breasts, I made my hair a shade darker then before, I changed my style and I feel really great about it. I'm a whole new women.

I got up and got ready for school. I put on a mid thigh length flower printed dress, a brown leather jacket and brown knee high boots to match. I straightened my hair and put on light make up. I grabbed my bag and looked at myself one last time in the mirror.

"You look fine" I mumble to myself and walk out my room But stop when I see Isaac fly into the wall and it makes a loud noise.

My mom then appears from around the corner

"Hey! You two supernatural teenage boys. Don't test my entirely unsupernatural level of patience" my mom says and points two fingers at Isaac and waves them up and down signalling him to get up

"You feel better?" Isaac asks Scott

"Boys" I say and roll my eyes while walking downstairs to my new car. Yes I got a new car. It's a white BMW and it's really pretty.

----------------------------------------

When I get too school I see Scott and Stiles. They both have worry on their faces.

"It's happening to you to" Stiles says "you're seeing things aren't you?"

"How'd you know?"

"Because it's happening too all three of you" Lydia then appears and I turn around too see her and Allison

We walk into the school. Me and Lydia's arms linked together as we smile at the thought of the three of them being abnormal

"Well well look who's no longer the crazy one" Lydia says

"We're not crazy" Allison argues

"Hallucinating. Sleep paralysis" Lydia says

"Yeah I'm sure you guys are fine" I add

"Well we did die and come back to life. It's got to have some side effects right?" Scott says then the bell rings

"Keep an eye on each other okay?" Stiles says then points at me and Lydia "and you two stop enjoying this so much"

"What?" Lydia says and I laugh then we walk to class together

----------------------------------------

We sitting in history and I see a new teacher at the front.

"Morning everyone my name is Mr Yukimora I'll be taking over for your previous history teacher" He says "my family and I moved here three weeks ago. I'm sure by now you know my daughter Kira or you might not since she's never actually mentioned anyone from school or brought home a friend for that matter"

We all turn around when we hear a big thud in the back of the class.

"There she is" Mr Yukimora says and points to the girl with her head on the desk. She looks up and I smile at her but her eyes are focused on something else and it's Scott and he's looking back at her but then he turns around. Oh no not another new student Scott.

----------------------------------------

I walk with Scott and Stiles to Stiles' locker

"Maybe we need a little more time to get back to normal?" Scott says