The Benefactor

I waited in the car while Derek goes and talks to sheriff Stilinski. I've been sitting in the car for about fifteen minutes and I'm bored out of my mind, I look down at the ground and realise I have my book in my bag so I grab it out and start reading. I'm still reading but I hear a buzzing sound in the car, I try to swat but I don't think I'm killing it. I wave my hand in front of my face one last time and a page in my book turns over. "What the hell?" I whisper to myself but shake it off "Maybe it was just the wind." I assure myself then realise the windows are closed.

buzzz....

"This damn fly" I say and it's literally next my ear so I wave both of my hands in front of me and then out of nowhere my entire book pages starts turning really fast. I quickly shut the book with both of my hands and breath heavily. I look at the book in curiousity.

I hear a knock on the window and I jump at the sight of Derek smiling. I lean over to the drivers seat and press the button which unclocks the door. "Why so jumpy?" He asks me as he gets into the car.

"Oh..." I hesitate "Nothing just a bit cold" I tell him.

"Want me to turn the heater on?" He asks while glancing at me and I nod.

"S,o what happened?" I ask and he sighs.

"Well, a Wendigo named Sean and his whole Wendigo family are dead" Derek says and I raise an eyebrow.

"What the hell is a Wendigo?" I ask and shake my head.

"Long story but when I was up on the roof I smelt more than three people" Derek says

"What do you mean?"

"Scott said there was just Sean, the axe murderer and him but I could smell someone else" Derek tells me and I nod.

"Do you know who it was?" I ask

"No. All I could smell was their blood" He says and I shake my head

"Okay, I am absolutely done with Beacon Hills. Seriously take me to South America please!" I beg Derek and he just laughs

"Everything's going to be fine" He says and leans in and kisses my forehead "love you"

"Yeah yeah love you too" I say and throw my head back should I tell him about the book? No not now.

----------------------------------------

When I get to school I see Scott and Stiles talking to Liam. The younger freshmen was so angry, I could feel it coming of him. He is a little feisty one and I love that about him because he's like a little baby with a really bad temper tantrum 24/7.

"The bite is a gift" I hear Scott say and I walk closer to them

"Scott stop please stop" Stiles says "and you, you we are trying to help you little runt"

"By kidnapping me" Liam says

"Wait you kidnapped someone, again?" I ask

"Just to clarify Scott kidnapped you. I aided and embedded" Stiles says

"Liam I've gone through this before. Something's happening to you something big" Scott says

"Nothing's happening to me" Liam says and rips off his bandage "nothing"

He walks away and I turn to Scott. "You bit him?" I ask

"It was an accident" Scott says

"You mean instinct?"

"I bit him to keep him from falling off the edge of the roof and dying"

"Well, you could've killed him. Most of the time the bite takes" I say and both boys look at me "What? He's alive, don't look at me like that" They both roll their eyes while sighing and walking away from me. "At least I didn't almost kill him!" I yell awkwardly as they continue to walk away from me. Rude.