Smoke & Mirrors Pt.2

I walk over to Braeden and I just stare at the one Beserker. It starts to become weak but the pain that I'm giving it isn't doing much. It just continues to fight. I see Kate fighting one of the Calaveras and she throws them to the ground. I run over to her and she didn't even see me coming, so I push her and she turns around and I feel the shift come on so I growl at her then attack her with my claws. She starts growling at me but I punch her in the face which causes her to stumble back. I walk over to her but she just charges towards me and pushes me into the van. I fall onto the floor and she hovers over me.  "Where's your boyfriend now?" She taunts "Oh that's right, I killed him and now your child will grow up without a father" She says laughing and She knows that in pregnant as well.

I don't say anything to her but I do just stare at her and I can feel her getting weaker as she groans and falls to the ground beside me. I didn't know what was happening but I could feel words coming out of my mouth and I didn't even know what they meant. I stand up and look over at her as she lays down on the floor in pain. I hold my hand out towards her and say these words. "Donn moi se la vroh kondu feh aila ra donn toi moi. Donn moi. Salacku tusdeh do. Vala." I repeat them over and over which is inflicting more pain onto her but I am thrown off by a Berserker pushing me against the head and sends me flying to the floor, Kate stands up and looks at me then back at Araya.

"Give it up Araya, I'm coming to kill you next!" I hear Kate say but Araya just pulls out one of those electric rods and turns it on. I listen for another heartbeat and luckily the foetus' heartbeat is still at a steady pace.

"Come lalobba let me show you how the Calaveras die" Araya says then Kate growls and goes too attack but stops when I hear a loud howl

I close my eyes and I can see Derek standing over Kate who is laying on the gorund.

It can't be derek.

I turn my head too look at Derek's body but it's not there. I look up and see something moving in the distance. It's big and fury but I can't see it cause it's pure black and it's blending in with the night. It's heads lifts up and it's eyes flash an electric blue. Derek... "Jailee your eyes!" Braeden yells and I look at my reflection in the van door. My eyes are bright green but then they fade to a bright electric blue. What is going on?

I look back up at Kate who is ready to attack but the wolf just comes in and tackles her to the ground with a loud thump. Then starts tearing her apart. She starts to turn back and crawls to safety but that's when I see him. I see him standing there and looking perfect, like he never left. I sigh in relief at the sight of him walking towards Kate. "You were dead" Kate whispers

"No" Derek says "I was evolving. Which is something you'll never do"

I hear a loud growl come from one of the berserkers. I turn my head but Derek's already there holding it's head and it just turns into dust. No more berserker. Kate starts to get up again and I hear a gun shot go off so I look around and see Argent standing with a gun that is pointed directly at his sister.

"Chris" She breathes out but runs away while holding her arm. Argent runs after her and continues too shot at her. I stand up then look at Derek who is starring directly at me and I just run towards him. He embraces me in his arms and kisses the top of my head

"I hate you" I tell him while I start to cry "I hate you so much"

"I love you too" he says then lifts my chin up and kisses me

Thank god I don't have to stop feeling those lips. I'll always love him no matter what but let's just hope bitch Argent stays gone. Forever.

I freeze when a picture suddenly comes into my mind of Scott fighting Peter in the church.