Omega

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Teen Wolf characters all credits go to Jeff Davis and the other writers of Teen Wolf. I only own Jailee McCall and her lines.

Jailee's POV:

Me and Scott are currently sitting in Stiles' jeep waiting for him to come out of the hospital because Lydia is missing. Apparently she just jumped out the window of the hospital room bathroom and started roaming the street butt naked.

I see Stiles walking towards the jeep with something in his hand. He gets in the jeep and hands it too Scott

"This is the one she was just wearing?" He asks and I realise it's a hospital gown.

Stiles nods.

"Don't worry Stiles we won't let anyone hurt her, not again" I tell him with a comforting smile.

He nods and says

"Just shove the thing in your face and let's find her" he tells Scott.

Stiles starts the jeep and Allison just appears out of nowhere and runs towards the car.

"What are you doing here? Someone going to see us!" Scott says

"I don't care, she is my best friend and we need to find her before they do!" Allison States

"We can find her before the cops can"

"How about before my father does!" Allison says

"He does?" Stiles asks

"Yeah, I just saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SUVs"

"Search party!" Scott says

"It's more like a hunting party!" Allison says

"Get in!" Scott tells her and she opens the door and climbs in the back next to me.

I'm not really Allison's big fan right now, because she shot my boyfriend with arrows and she didn't even say sorry or anything after the whole alpha thing was over. Did I just say boyfriend? I mean Derek, she shot Derek with arrows.

We are off driving down the road.

"So if she actually turning will they kill her?" Stiles asks Allison

"I don't know? they won't tell me anything. All they say is they'll tell me later after Kate's funeral,when the others get here!"

"What others?" I ask

"I- they won't tell me that either!"

"Okay! Your family has some serious communication issues too work on!" Stiles points out "Scott are we going the right way?"

I see Scott has his head out the window sniffing around for Lydia's scent. Are you joking? I can smell it and I'm in the back seat with no windows.

"Take the next right!" I tell Stiles and Allison looks at me weird.

"You don't know do you?" I say

"Know what?" She asks and I flash my electric blue eyes at her and her mouth is wide open.

----------------------------------------

We are walking in the woods and Lydia's scent currently leads us to the burned down Hale house.

As we are walking up to it Stiles stops and says

"She came here? Are you sure?"

"This is where the scent leads" Scott tells him

We then continue walking

"But has Lydia ever been here? Stiles stops and asks again

"Not with me" Allison says "Maybe she came here on instinct.. Like she was looking for Derek"