Abomination

••••••••••HAPPY HALLOWEEN••••••••••

After the whole ice rink epidemic with Derek and his Betas, Scott went to see Deaton and found out that this lizard thing running around is killing people because that's it's only purpose, which is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. So I decided that I really need to talk to him so I made my way to his abandoned subway station.

I walk inside and I see Isaac and Erica on the floor, Derek standing in front of them and Boyd standing behind then.

"Are we done here? Cause I got a hundred bones that need a few hours to heal" Isaac says while groaning in pain

Derek walks over to Isaac and asks for his hand, then snaps it in half while I cover my hands with my mouth in shock cause he's such a dooche.

"Hundred and one! You think I'm teaching you how to fight? Huh? Look at me! I'm teaching you how to survive" Derek tells them and starts walking away

"If they wanted us dead why aren't they coming for us now?" Isaac says "what are they waiting for?"

"I don't know? But their planning something, you especially know that's not out only problem" Derek says walking closer to Isaac "what ever that thing is that killed Isaacs father I think it killed somebody else last night and until I find out what it is... You'll will all need to know everything I know as fast as I can teach you!"

I then walk down the stairs.

"Derek!" I yell and everyone in the room turns around "I need to talk to you"

They all go wide eyed and look at Derek while I walk over to him

"Can I talk to you?" I ask and he grabs my hand and pulls me into one of the subway carts.

"What's wrong?" He asks me, I walk closer to him and I can smell Erica's scent all over him and I see a little bit of lip gloss on his upper lip

"Oh my gosh! She kissed you didn't she? You kissed Erica!" I say and start to back away

"Jay let me explain-"

"Why? It's not like it's going to change the fact you kissed her!" I say

"I was training them and I told then to do something unpredictable" Derek says and puts his hands in his pockets

"Did you kiss back?" I ask and raise an eyebrow

"Well.."

"Derek!" I yell "did you kiss back?"

"Yes but I pushed her off me immediately after she kissed me" he says and walks closer to me then pulls me into a hug.

I am now crying because there are so many emotions running through me and I don't know what to do.

"Derek, I'm gonna need some time to think" I say and pull away from him

"Think about what?" He asks

"I came here to talk to you about us and if you really did want to be with me but that's over and I don't want to be anywhere near you" I say and walk away from him and Isaac, Erica and Boyd all look at me and I wipe my tears away. I'm guessing they heard all that we said in there.

I pull my self together and walk out of this place but Isaac stops me with his hand. I'm about to turn around and look at him but I don't want to talk to anyone about this so I just pull my hand away and start to run.

----------------------------------------

I'm laying in bed and I hear a knock on the door.

"Sweetie, time to get up" I hear my moms voice and she opens my door.